PDA

View Full Version : Once again....

87glhs232
03-02-2007, 08:07 PM
Chris is just an awesome guy. I can't say enough about him. He is (as I type this) on his way down from L.A. to deliver to my door the full 3" exhaust system and OBX belleville washers I ordered over the weekend. Thank you so much Chris. As always it's really a pleasure doing business with you.:thumb:

overlordsshadow
03-03-2007, 08:26 AM
For sure, Chris is a good guy. Just ordered almost all of my new 2.5 CB parts from him. My first order a couple years back got lost in the mail but he sent the whole order again and everything was good. Good job Chris, although I don't think I'll be getting to the door service up here in the snow.

Chris W
03-03-2007, 04:45 PM
Chris is just an awesome guy. I can't say enough about him. He is (as I type this) on his way down from L.A. to deliver to my door the full 3" exhaust system and OBX belleville washers I ordered over the weekend. Thank you so much Chris. As always it's really a pleasure doing business with you.:thumb:

No problem Josh. I appreciate you meeting me halfway like you did. :thumb: After a well needed snooze on the side of the road I finally rolled into Phoenix around 6:30 AM this morning. I wish I could have met you and my other customer earlier but with so many stops to hit while in CA I quickly ran out of time. Thanks again for your continued support!:nod:

For sure, Chris is a good guy. Just ordered almost all of my new 2.5 CB parts from him. My first order a couple years back got lost in the mail but he sent the whole order again and everything was good. Good job Chris, although I don't think I'll be getting to the door service up here in the snow.

No worries. As an added bonus I packed a little AZ sunshine in the box for ya this time:thumb:

We appreciate your continued support!

Chris-TU

ShelbyMotorsports
03-03-2007, 05:13 PM
After a well needed snooze on the side of the road I finally rolled into Phoenix around 6:30 AM this morning.

Whats that you were in town and no Applebee's ;)

We even had a new member there but the LaHabra Police said she couldn't stay and told her to move along.

Steve

Chris W
03-03-2007, 06:39 PM
Whats that you were in town and no Applebee's ;)

We even had a new member there but the LaHabra Police said she couldn't stay and told her to move along.

Steve

Steve, sorry I missed you. We had an overwhelming amount of orders this week and I refused to leave to the CA-SDAC meeting without getting all shippable orders in the hands of our carriers first. After UPS picked up at 3:00 PM I was at the USPS for an additional 2 hours getting the balance of our orders on their way to our customers. I did make it to the LA meeting late, but, took care of those local customers who stuck around and then personally delivered the balance of the CA orders Friday before driving the 6 hours back to AZ last night. WHEW!

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=133663#post133663

Let me know if you are still interested in the flywheel. I have both the Fidanza brand and our custom versions in stock and have someone heading back to LA on Monday if you want to check them out in person first.

Thanks!:thumb:

Chris-TU

87glhs232
03-03-2007, 07:59 PM

Steve

Well now....you'll HAVE to elaborate! Do tell....