PDA

View Full Version : Opinion Needed!

Frank
03-01-2007, 12:54 PM
What do you all think of the change to the Sub-Forums listing on the forums home? I am trying to make the sub listings stand out more. Is it acceptable?

The change has only been made to the TM Version 2.0 (non dark option).

Thanks!
Frank

cordes
03-01-2007, 01:07 PM
They certainly stand out more, and they look fine to me.

mcsvt
03-01-2007, 01:16 PM
I think it looks ok. Does give them more of a presence.

TurboGLH
03-01-2007, 01:22 PM
Looks good, they needed to be more pronounced. It adds a bit of screen real estate on my comp, but my vertical res is pretty low because of the widescreen.

johnl
03-01-2007, 02:25 PM
Got my vote. FWIW:lol:

turbovanmanČ
03-01-2007, 05:52 PM
I didn't even notice, doh! :o

Just had alook, very nice FRank, they really do go POW, less cluttered, :thumb:

DC Turismo
03-02-2007, 12:36 AM
I think it's pretty cool. I noticed them before, but it was hard to read all lined up side by side.

Just my $.02 here:

However, do you think it'd be any trouble to do something with the News subforums?

1. Maybe instead of 1 column by 4 rows, make it 2 columns with 2 rows?

2. Move it down below Street Stories?

3. Give News it's own Category (Like 'General' and 'Car Clubs') and list what are currently sub-forums as actual forums under that category? :nod:

For some reason the amount of white that the 1 column by 4 rows creates hurts my eyes when trying to find the forum I wish to look at in that category that contains these... just a thought lol...

Oh, and you need a space between '16' and 'Valve' in the subforum title up under the Original Shelby Cars and add an 'r' to make the word 'your' under SDAC Chapters ;) haha!

Frank
03-02-2007, 11:47 PM
I just made the changes to the Dark theme. They should be set

I think it's pretty cool. I noticed them before, but it was hard to read all lined up side by side.

Just my $.02 here:

However, do you think it'd be any trouble to do something with the News subforums?

1. Maybe instead of 1 column by 4 rows, make it 2 columns with 2 rows?

2. Move it down below Street Stories?

3. Give News it's own Category (Like 'General' and 'Car Clubs') and list what are currently sub-forums as actual forums under that category? :nod:

For some reason the amount of white that the 1 column by 4 rows creates hurts my eyes when trying to find the forum I wish to look at in that category that contains these... just a thought lol...

Oh, and you need a space between '16' and 'Valve' in the subforum title up under the Original Shelby Cars and add an 'r' to make the word 'your' under SDAC Chapters ;) haha!

I will give it some thought. Thanks!

86GLHS
03-03-2007, 08:10 AM
A+ Looks really good Frank. I like

boostedblue
03-03-2007, 09:00 AM
Looks great to me, BB:eyebrows: :thumb:

TurbododgePirate
03-05-2007, 09:53 AM
Easier to navigate.

88_pacifica
03-05-2007, 10:06 AM
Easier to navigate.

Agreed, it is much better in that sense! Plus, it's a good introduction to being a forum which supports that kind of "specialized" information...