PDA

View Full Version : FWD Performance Dyno Center

JamesL
02-25-2007, 05:38 PM
Well, all the electronics have finally arrived. I spent the last couple of days wiring up the Eddy Current Brake with its 220volt service, the brake controller, the data and control junction box and all the sensors. I put my cabinet together (not supplied by Dynocom), installed my new computer and wide screen monitor (also not supplied by Dynocom) and did some initial controller testing with the handheld. So far everything looks good. I went to install the software but found that I didn't have a serial number. Damn another delay! :( The USB drivers loaded without issue but the software install came to a halt when it required the serial number. Can you believe no one is at Dynocom on a Sunday? :eyebrows: Anyway, I've got a few more D-rings to put on the floor and then we are ready for some training. I'm estimating that we are within a couple of weeks to having this thing fully operational. Here is a link to a photo in the gallery.
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=4874&cat=509

DC Turismo
03-05-2007, 02:12 AM
You will have to post a vid. file of that dyno when you have Stephan's car testing it out!!!

devlish
03-05-2007, 11:19 AM
definetely!! i'd watch that video a few times. shop looks good too with that dyno in there~!