PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 15" lace white centercaps, message center Shadow/Dance bezel, and more!

Dodge Aries K
01-21-2006, 01:17 AM
I need the white centercaps for the 15" lace alloy rims. They are the small quarter sized ones. My LeBaron will love you for it.

The second thing I need is a message center bezel for a Shadow or Sundance. As long as the part where the message center is OK is all that matters. The rest can be cracked to hell or whatnot. I need this so I can put the woodgrain center paneling into my car and keep my message center and I dont' want to crack up my good trim that I have cutting out the rear section where the holes and indicators are for the message center unit.

Third would have to be a more local thing but I'd like to pick over some a/c stuff if someone is removing it from their car. I need all of the underhood stuff for my 88 LeBaron because it has ATC and I'd like it to function 100% once the car gets repaired.

Fourth would be a dark blue leather enthusiast seat for my LeBaron. Has to be from a 88 Shelby or Pacifica due to the leather being this peforated stuff in the later year cars. The less wear the better but as long as the motor stuff is all good to go... I don't need the rest of the seats but will take them if the need is there for them to go away. Also would have to be a more local thing.

And the final thing I can think of for now would be a turbo boost gauge/message center unit for a G or J body car.

I don't have alot of money so I dont' need show quality stuff. Just stuff that works. Thanks all!

-Karl B.

midohiomoparsource
01-21-2006, 07:08 PM
I have a power seat motor/setup, lace center caps, should have the shadow bezel you need, I have 3 or so of them, one in woodgrain rest in black, and have the boost gauge/message center as well.
Only thing I do not have is blue leather seat material.

PM me and we can work something out.

Matt

Dodge Aries K
01-22-2006, 02:46 AM
PM sent. Anybody else got some stuff laying around with no usage to them? I like upgrades. :)

TopDollar69
01-22-2006, 02:10 PM
I have a set of fairly new Aluminum AC lines from a Daytona, should be the same as a LeBaron. They are dry, no leaks. I would like to get $20 for them shipped. I also have a turbo shadow dash bezel, and a G body boost gauage, you can have them if you buy the AC lines.

Thanks,

Ben Huebner

Dodge Aries K
01-23-2006, 03:16 AM
Okay, a/c lines are on the way as well as the shadow dash bezel and the LeBaron boost gauge...

Still need the rest of the air conditioning components, wheel center caps, and a driver enthusiast seat.

ALSO, a rear 1/4 window regulator assembly that works for the Lebaron driver side would be extra quality. Thanks!

midohiomoparsource
01-23-2006, 07:50 AM
send me your zip so I can find out how much it will cost to ship the seat track, it might not be as bad as you think.

Matt

Dodge Aries K
01-23-2006, 10:45 AM
Oh no, I don't need the seat track... I need the entire seat with the controls on the bolster for the lumbar and side/back wing movement. But my zip for the wheel caps is 60152.

Dodge Aries K
01-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Message center bezel... DONE
J body turbo message center... DONE
A/C lines... DONE

I do still need to go pickin for the rest of the air conditioning parts out of a J Baron or Daytona, still need the lace center caps, and I don't care about the seat anymore as the one in the car is still nice.

Anybody? :)

Dodge Aries K
02-06-2006, 02:22 AM
TTT... still need some stuff. Anybody want to make a few bucks? :)