PDA

View Full Version : Lancer Shelby GFX

Mike M
02-19-2007, 07:13 PM
Heyo!

I'm looking for a full set of Lancer Shelby ground effects in good shape (and any mounting hardware), preferably white but will take any color.

I'd also prefer to get a whole set but if not I will buy seperately. I am missing the front gfx and driver side gfx, the pass side gfx is cracked, and the rear is OK but I'd like get the full set anyway

I'm in Canada and would prefer to buy from here, but as usual, everything is always available from US.

I'm not quite to the desperation stage but I REALLY want these, I am willing to pay well for a good set... please let me know.

racer-xerols
02-20-2007, 06:51 PM
I have a complete set of Shelby Lancer (Whittier car) ground effects, doors, hatch, rear lip spoiler (lower, not roof). I think. At least I used to, but don't remember if I sold it or not. If you're interested LMK, I can go check the storage garage across town and see what's buried out there.

Mike M
02-20-2007, 11:24 PM
I would be VERY interested, but not in the doors/hatch and spoiler. As I said I only need the set of ground effects, as long as they aren't damaged and come with the hardware (well, hardware not necessary but its a bonus).

Let me know, thanks a bunch!

Mike M
02-22-2007, 07:41 PM
Bump, still waiting to hear back from racer-xerols but if anyone else has anything let me know.

Thanks!

racer-xerols
02-22-2007, 08:20 PM
Unfortunately I don't have the GFX anymore, I was in the garage today and found all 4 doors, hood, trunk, engine wiring harness (automatic)....but no GFX :(

Sorry!

Mike M
02-28-2007, 09:25 PM
Bump - still looking, the car is getting painted in under two months and I'd like these sooner than later. Thank you!