PDA

View Full Version : SXT wing

contraption22
02-15-2007, 07:01 PM
I know some of you guys purchased an SXT wing pre-painted off Ebay. Does anybody have the contact info? I havent seen them on Ebay lately.

Pat
02-16-2007, 06:56 AM
Email Scott...he bought a prepainted wing for his blue SRT and it looks great.

sdrega@juno.com

Keito
02-16-2007, 10:28 AM
spoilerdepot.com

contraption22
02-16-2007, 12:45 PM
Thanks guys!

ScottD
02-16-2007, 01:48 PM
Mike,

I got mine from www.spoilerdepot.com. Here's a link to the SXT style wing:

http://www.spoilerdepot.com/Catalog.asp?idProduct=282&idB=

It bolts right into the existing holes. I thought the price was reasonable, I think it was about the same as an UN-painted one from Mopar. The paint was an exact match. My car stays mostly in the garage so I can't say anything about paint durability. David Reynolds (CSX321?) was the one who pointed me to spoiler depot, maybe he has some comments on the paint durability.

contraption22
02-16-2007, 05:07 PM
Mike,

I got mine from www.spoilerdepot.com. Here's a link to the SXT style wing:

http://www.spoilerdepot.com/Catalog.asp?idProduct=282&idB=

It bolts right into the existing holes. I thought the price was reasonable, I think it was about the same as an UN-painted one from Mopar. The paint was an exact match. My car stays mostly in the garage so I can't say anything about paint durability. David Reynolds (CSX321?) was the one who pointed me to spoiler depot, maybe he has some comments on the paint durability.

Sweet! I have two wingless trunklids, but both of them would require repainting. None of thebody shops around here want to touch them without blending the paint into my 1/4 panels, and that is something I would rather not do.

Captain Chaos
02-16-2007, 05:27 PM
Sweet! I have two wingless trunklids, but both of them would require repainting. None of thebody shops around here want to touch them without blending the paint into my 1/4 panels, and that is something I would rather not do.

Either one white? If so you want to sell it?

contraption22
02-16-2007, 06:42 PM
Either one white? If so you want to sell it?

I would be willing to sell one, but neither is white.

CSX321
02-17-2007, 12:46 PM
David Reynolds (CSX321?) was the one who pointed me to spoiler depot, maybe he has some comments on the paint durability.
It's been almost 3-1/2 years now, almost never in the garage, and the paint still looks fine. The car's covered with a few inches of snow at the moment.