PDA

View Full Version : One of my best

TFmech
02-14-2007, 02:00 AM
It all started as a peaceful trip to Lowes for some stuff. I pulled onto the highway in my 86 omni GLHT.....one red door, 85000 on the turbo 1, with 14psi, paint falling off,SLH3 brakes and 16s with 40seris Zs....the turn from the other side was sort of staggered and some rice pullled onto the highway from the other side. I look over at my buddy and say "Watch this"......I stand on it and pull away from this full rice 98 civic with ground effects, wing, underbody lights, wing and of course the f*#t cannon like he isnt even movin. About the time he shifted down the turbo spooled up. I shoot down the straight out in front of the shop makin this kid look bad. I make it into 5th at 110MPH and decide that it is time to let off of it. I check for the kid in the rearview and would you believe it......blue lights......he is still going the other way and since it is a split highway he has to wait for a turn around road. Again I look at my buddy and he looks at me and about the same time we think the same thing.....GAS ON IT...about the time the lights hit the turn around a quarter mile back now I shift down into 4th to get some boost. 100,110,120...grab the brakes and take a 90 degree sweeper off the high way at 65MPH sideways...shoot down the side road wide open shifting back up through the gears. I check the rear again and here comes the honda about 1/8 mile back. The cop never made the corner.....he was on it though. We took no chances and hit the back roads wide open and slowed down once we got to the Lowes safe......I just thought it would be a nice trip to Lowes

uwilluz
02-14-2007, 03:27 AM
Gotta love it when you gotta ditch the five-oh's. Been there, done that a few times.

I was actually on the phone with my mom one day going down I-85. I was doing about 90mph (it's a 65 zone) low traffic and what-not (I'm not the type to speed through traffic).

I look over at the on-ramp beside me and there sits a state trooper. He catches my gaze and I was like "Oh *&$^, mom I'll call you back". Trooper was waiting until I rounded the bend before he started after me. Just as I start around the bend, I look in the rearview. Sure enough, here he comes.

Downshift to fourth and punch it, run up to about 145 and take the next exit, slam all over the brakes and go under the overpass of I-85 right as he is coming across the top.

Not that I condone that type of driving ;)

TFmech
02-15-2007, 04:28 AM
It is definatly a dont pass go dont collect $200 they take your --- straight to jail when you are clearly racing, and exceeding the speed limit by double for some reason the full growns dont like that. I guess you cant really call it racing when the poor little honda couldnt hold a candle to the mighty T1 power.....LOL....he had a cool wing though. Still qualifys for wreckless driving though!!