PDA

View Full Version : Charger parts needed

Wes85L
02-04-2007, 10:03 PM
Hi. I have a bunch of stuff I need:

Door speaker grilles. Both of mine are cracked. I prefer black but I could paint if different color.

The plastic piece that goes under the shift knob.

I would at some point like to convert to rear defrost if it's possible. Obviously I would need the correct hatch glass but I want the wiring from the dash to the back of the car or however it's wired.

I need an oem ais (idle speed motor) in good working condition.

I need the left rear hatch plastic piece (not carpeted) (goes over wheel well area) in gray.

I have paypal. Please send pics & info to: WesM867@yahoo.com Thanks

Wes85L
02-06-2007, 11:52 PM
I don't need the ais any more. Everything else I still do.

jaysshelby
02-07-2007, 10:43 PM
I have the piece that goes under the shift knob, the rear defroster switch and bezel and the harness that plugs in under the dash and runs to the rear.

Wes85L
02-08-2007, 02:42 AM
How much do you want shipped to 32570?

Capt'n Dave
02-08-2007, 07:40 AM
Wes,I have a Rear hatch and Glass From a 86 shelby in my shed,still has the Shelby sticker in window,I will look at it to check on the condition of the Heating Elements and get back to you! if it's good its yours,pay the Shipping and handling,the hatch is on the rusty side but could be filled and painted,:nod:

Wes85L
02-08-2007, 08:24 AM
I wonder how much that would cost to ship. Has to be alot...?

Wes85L
02-11-2007, 02:27 AM
Hi. I have a bunch of stuff I need:

The plastic piece that goes under the shift knob.

I would at some point like to convert to rear defrost if it's possible. Obviously I would need the correct hatch glass but I want the wiring from the dash to the back of the car or however it's wired. I already have the switch but will take that too if you have it.

I need the left rear hatch plastic piece (not carpeted) (goes above wheel well area up to just behind the driver seat; large piece) ,in gray.

Any performance L-body parts like: slider cam, rebuilt turbo, valvetrain, etc. Let me know what you have. I need engine parts for a build up I am doing.

I have paypal. Please send pics & info to: WesM867@yahoo.com Thanks