PDA

View Full Version : WANTED TO BUY - '90 'Tona Interior Parts!!!

DC Turismo
12-20-2005, 10:30 PM
Hey all, as most of you know I am looking for the following parts in excellent condition, all black in color:

Driver's Side Doorpanel Armrest
'Daytona' Embroidered floormats, whole set
'Daytona' Embroidered Cargo Cover
Needed but not as sought after as the above items: Driver's Side Seat Bottom, Black Perforated Leather Material

Thanks, please keep an eye out for me on these items, I'd really appreciate it!!!

DC Turismo
12-24-2005, 11:18 AM
:bump:

GLHS444
01-09-2006, 11:20 PM
I maybe able to help ya out on the cargo cover, however I believe it has some grease marks on it and it is grey in color.

It's from a 90 ES that is being used as a parts car. The interior is black, but there isn't much left of it though. The person that owned it, trashed the hell out of it.

I'll try and get ya a photo of the cover, as I think thats the only thing worth salvaging.

Dan Boyd
LSSDAC Pres

DC Turismo
01-13-2006, 03:25 PM
Thanks for keepin' an eye out there for me sir... but I am still seeking a black cargo cover. I do have a few gray ones at home actually, one that I even tried to dye; needless to say it didn't turn out too well...

How's the driver's side armrest in this car?

midohiomoparsource
01-15-2006, 09:52 AM
Get ahold of Jason at our22performance.com
I know he has a 93 ES he was parting, not sure what color or options, but won't cost anything to shoot him a ?.
Jason is a great guy and good to work with.

Matt