PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Red Shadow interior parts

Turbodave
01-18-2006, 07:46 PM
I'm looking for a few items to complete the interior of my 89 Shadow, here's my wish list:

88 or 89 steering wheel - Non-airbag, must be the bordeaux (red) color and must be from an ES model with the leather wrapping and the bright red trim on the spokes. Of course I'm looking for one in excellent condition as well..

87-89 steering column cover - this is the plastic cover that surrounds the column, turn signal stalk and lock cylinder. Must be from a car without tilt steering. Prefer it be in the red (bordeaux) color, but I can paint if need be.

Door lock button bezels. I'm pretty sure these stayed the same through the newer year shadows as well, but what I'm looking for are the plastic bezels that clip into the door panel and surround the lock button. Must not be peeling or cracked. Again I would love to find a nice set in the correct red color to match my interior, but if need be I can paint a set or grey ones.

Rear cargo shelf. This would have to be red as well, must be in good shape, the board can't be cracked and no stains or fading.

midohiomoparsource
01-19-2006, 05:03 AM
I may have the wheel, let me check and get back to you. I have a red column, but it is tilt.

Matt

J&H Ryan
01-20-2006, 05:57 PM
Dave, I got some lock plunger surrounds at the dealer for my 92 GTC. They were $5 each or some ripoff, but if you need em ya need em... (This was before I got into junkyarding)

midohiomoparsource
01-22-2006, 09:04 AM
Got a look at the steering wheel last night, it had a cover on it, took it off and was disappointed, the leather is tore at the top about thumb width, and it is very dirty, sorry.

Matt

85shelbycharger
01-22-2006, 11:17 PM
I know I have a steering wheel for you..I just have to check on the condition.

BIGBRUDDA
01-23-2006, 03:29 PM
Don"t suppose you like to have a wood grain dash set? Would ya?:eyebrows:

Turbodave
01-24-2006, 01:20 PM
Don"t suppose you like to have a wood grain dash set? Would ya?:eyebrows:

Thanks Tim, but I think I've got a few of those already.

The plastic piece that fits the center stack in my car is a really hard to find part. The car had no fog lights or rear defrost so there is no cutout for those swiches. I've found some base model cars equipped this way, but not with a turbo engine and the boost gauge. So if anyone came across a center plastic peice from a turo shadow without fog lights or rear defrost I would be interested in getting one as a spare.