PDA

View Full Version : SWPA-SDAC February Meeting Scheduled!!!! - Updated the Date!!!

DC Turismo
02-01-2007, 05:10 PM
Hey everyone.

Our first meeting of the year has been scheduled. We will plan for and establish an itinerary for the year and cover whatever other topics are brought to the table.

This meeting will take place on February 24, 2007, at Cedarbrook Golf Course. It'd be best for you to arrive around 1:00. We will be ordering off menu at approximately 1:30. Individuals will be responsible for paying their own check. The food is not pricey, but it IS very delectable.

PLEASE RSVP BY EITHER REPLYING TO THIS THREAD THAT YOU ARE COMING OR CALL ME -- (PM me for my phone number)

... RSVP BY FEBRUARY 16, 2007 PLEASE.

Also please make sure you inform me on how many people, including yourself, will be coming with you. I need this information so I can make sure they are set up for us.

Since Pat and I work there, they are giving the room to us for free. I think this will be a nice way to vary up our typical meeting locations and to start the year off on a productive note, for I look to get a lot accomplished here.

Address of the golf course (so you can Mapquest it for directions):

Cedarbrook Golf Course
215 State Rt. 981
Belle Vernon, PA 15012

Again, please RSVP. Any questions, I will address them in this thread.

1985ShlbyChrger
02-02-2007, 12:23 AM
Billy, I'd like to try to make it but I am not 100% sure if I can. I want to come to one of the meetings and meet some people but I don't know if my car would be willing to go the distance.

Nate

DC Turismo
02-02-2007, 12:27 AM
Billy, I'd like to try to make it but I am not 100% sure if I can. I want to come to one of the meetings and meet some people but I don't know if my car would be willing to go the distance.

Nate

Nate,
You and the T-Unit and whomever else you can get to come are ALWAYS welcome to participate in our club functions. Just let me know if you can arrange it. We'd really like to have you down here!

1985ShlbyChrger
02-02-2007, 01:10 AM
I just mapquested it and 2.5 hrs doesn't seem too bad to me. I'll see what I can arrange. When do I have to RSVP by?

Nate

85shelbycharger
02-02-2007, 01:59 AM
Hey Nate. Let's have everyone RSVP by February 16 to make things easy on our boss (having to update numbers, arrange seating, etc.)

And 2.5 hours isn't bad at all! Billy drove that to come home every weekend from PSU! :thumb:

WVRampage
02-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Me and my lady freind will be there.

zshadow
02-04-2007, 06:16 PM
i will be there... now just gotta figure out how to get there :)

~Kevin

85shelbycharger
02-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Kevin,

Great! We look forward to meeting you.

I just talked with A.J. and he will be attending. Rick and Darcy are unfortunately unavailable. A.J. is going to get in touch with Jon and Jusin.

WVRampage
02-04-2007, 09:02 PM
by the way my lady freind is in graphic design

DC Turismo
02-05-2007, 12:05 AM
:focus: :bowl:

I've posted a thread over at TD.com to try and bring more members to our club and also PM'd individuals on pittspeed.com ; however, I've only heard from one member there. I also contacted a gentleman via email who I noticed owns a CSX-VNT and a GLHS Charger, but have yet to hear from him.

I would like to see a nice turnout for this meeting! Especially since it is our first of the year.

1985ShlbyChrger
02-05-2007, 02:05 AM
Me and my girlfriend will be there. That is if all goes well. I drove my car for an hour last night and I drove 2.5 hrs to school tonight. I should be good to go for the meeting then. Hope to see you guys!

Nate

DC Turismo
02-05-2007, 02:49 AM
Sounds great, Nate! We look forward to seeing you there! :thumb:
Talk to T-Dawg and see if he can make the trip, too!

DC Turismo
02-06-2007, 02:33 PM
EDIT:

Hello everyone. Just a heads up that our initial date scheduled for our meeting (February 17) has now been changed to February 24th. The location and time will remain the same, but due to attendance issues with a number of our members, we have opted to move it back a week so more of you can make it.

Please take note of this. I will be getting in touch with everyone over the phone to remind you of this as well.

Thanks!

GLHS377
02-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Hey Billy, we'll try and be there. Rochelle says maybe, depends on the weather. i've been just... busy as all can be. i'll confirm or deny here by the 16th tho(10 day forecast, better be right!!)
-jason

lordzedd
02-10-2007, 04:29 PM
I will be there, barring some crazy blizzard traps me at school. Not looking that way with the positively balmy 20 F today!

DC Turismo
02-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Sounds great guys! We look forward to seeing you there!!!

Bump back to the top!

Dodgeman921
02-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Tim Sweeny & I will try & make it, but no guarantees.

Jon

Bardo
02-12-2007, 05:47 PM
im in

DC Turismo
02-12-2007, 07:31 PM
Sounds great guys.

If all goes well, we will have over two dozen people for our meeting!!!!!

Here is our tentative attendance list as of this point:

Myself and Alison
Pat
Rob?
Brandon?
Heath
A.J.
Bill G.
Rick and Darcy
Jon and Tim
Tim K.
Matt P.
lordzedd (Forget real name off hand, that's his SN on here though)
Nate? and girlfriend
Jason and wife
zshadow (Kevin)
Domination (from pittspeed.com)
Guy from Monessen?
Rob (turboblue)
John Rudolph?
Brummy?

Any of you with question marks, please reply by February 22 !!!!!!

1985ShlbyChrger
02-13-2007, 01:09 AM
Yep I plan to be there. I will be leaving early, I hope to get there around like 12:45 or so just to make sure I won't be late. Will you be there early Bill or Pat?

BTW, Jon if you make it are you bringing the Daytona? I think you're the Jon that bought my Daytona. If so I haven't seen that car for a long time.

85shelbycharger
02-13-2007, 02:05 AM
Yep I plan to be there. I will be leaving early, I hope to get there around like 12:45 or so just to make sure I won't be late. Will you be there early Bill or Pat?

BTW, Jon if you make it are you bringing the Daytona? I think you're the Jon that bought my Daytona. If so I haven't seen that car for a long time.

Yeah I'm sure both of us will be there early Nate.

DC Turismo
02-13-2007, 06:40 PM
Sounds great Nate~

And yes, Jon is the new owner of your Daytona. Pat has a pic. of it on here somewhere, it looks sharp with the black crab rims!

DC Turismo
02-17-2007, 06:09 PM
:bump:

turbojerk
02-18-2007, 09:29 AM
Sounds like it's going to be a great time!

I wish that I could make it out......:(

T

GLHS377
02-18-2007, 12:51 PM
so i officially RSVP for two, me and Rochelle. sorry it's a bit late, it was unnoficial in the other BS thread.

lordzedd
02-18-2007, 04:38 PM
I will now be coming with my Dad in tow. We may be a bit late, as I have something going on at school that morning, but I'll do my best to be on time.

Zach

DC Turismo
02-18-2007, 06:37 PM
Sounds good everyone! Pat and I have to stay after our meeting and work the night shift there (beginning at 4 PM), but I assume our meeting activities will be concluded by that time.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, and someday maybe T-errell can make it if he will stop doin crunches in his driveway haha

Dodgeman921
02-19-2007, 08:44 PM

Yes this is the Jon that bought your Daytona. If the snow melts by Sat. I may bring it, but as of now I can not even get it out of the garage.

Jon

1985ShlbyChrger
02-20-2007, 11:55 PM
Yea it was a ----- getting my wagon out of my driveway. I almost didnt get it out. I hope to see the Daytona though, have you been enjoying it?

Nate

DC Turismo
02-21-2007, 07:43 PM
Saturday is looking to be in the high 40s and sunny!

1985ShlbyChrger
02-22-2007, 11:05 PM
Sweet! I'm excited for Saturday. Only 2 more days.

DC Turismo
02-23-2007, 06:28 PM
I'm very excited to see everyone tomorrow. We have a lot of good things to talk about and hopefully a handful of newbies to invite into our group!

If anyone has questions about getting there, please PM me!

Dodgeman921
02-23-2007, 06:54 PM
The chances of Tim S. & I of showing up look good, however the Shelby will not make it since I can't even get the garage door open & the driveway still has about 3 inches of snow on it.

85shelbycharger
02-23-2007, 07:02 PM
The chances of Tim S. & I of showing up look good, however the Shelby will not make it since I can't even get the garage door open & the driveway still has about 3 inches of snow on it.

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you Jon! BTW, how's Justin doing?

Bardo
02-23-2007, 07:25 PM

is kelly comeing??

1985ShlbyChrger
02-24-2007, 10:51 AM
Hey guys, It looks like I'm not gonna be able to make it. A bunch of crap came up that I have to take care of, so it loks like I'll have to make the journey out next time. Sorry it's such short notice. I'm kinda pissed, I really wanted to make it out to this meet and I already had everything planned out.

Nate

85shelbycharger
02-24-2007, 11:25 AM
Hey guys, It looks like I'm not gonna be able to make it. A bunch of crap came up that I have to take care of, so it loks like I'll have to make the journey out next time. Sorry it's such short notice. I'm kinda pissed, I really wanted to make it out to this meet and I already had everything planned out.

Nate

:fencing: Haha, it's cool Nate. That's a pretty long drive for you too. We'll be having another meetup soon when the weather gets a little warmer.

DC Turismo
02-24-2007, 11:52 AM
Hope everything's good Nate. We'll see you next time.

See everyone in a few hours!