PDA

View Full Version : New here info on my car

sloshadow90
01-27-2007, 02:13 PM
hey guys, im new here. my name is Eric.. I figured i would drop by and tell a little about myself and car..

im 20, and i have a 89 shadow with a t2 in it.. t1 turbo still on it, tona intercooler, mbc, side exit exhaust no cat no muff., intake w/ k&n, msd blaster coil, turbos unleashed billet red thermo housing, and then some small stuff like the normal gauges in autometer, cd player, and a set of hoosiers

TurboGLH
01-27-2007, 02:39 PM
Hi Eric, welcome. A bit off topic, but how did you find the site? I've been wondering if we're getting most of the new members from other dodge boards or from good old google.

Since your a CT guy I'll take the chance to invite you to some of the events that NE-SDAC is holding this year. Don't know if your a member or not, so I try to get the word out to everyone local that I can.

Meeting, 2/11/07 @ China Buffet in Lowell, MA 1pm. Just a chance to get together and firm of the years schedule and have some good food.

We've got a dyno day in April, looks to be around the 14th but still tentative on the date

6/09/07 (Sat) NESDAC/SRT Track day @ the valley. We've got our two staging lanes to ourselves and our own bracket as well.

sloshadow90
01-29-2007, 01:12 AM
yea, i actually found this site from turbododge i figured i would swing over here and see how this site is.. but yeah ill look into that thanks man!