PDA

View Full Version : FWD Performance

tvanlant
01-26-2007, 07:58 PM
Here is the summary of my latest interactions with Cindy at FWD.

In late Fall 06, I ordered a stage 4 cal, and was told that it would be about 2 weeks wait on the cal. Two weeks later, the cal was at my door. It worked good, but had a too much timing and I couldn't suppress the detonation. After two headgaskets, I contacted Cindy, and she volunteered to send me another cal. Having such an odd engine setup (ported head and alky injection, but a very small FMIC and a stock turbo), I realized it was probably too difficult to make a tune that would be right on the money. So I told Cindy that I would rather send the cal back for store credit and try to make my own cal instead.

Cindy gave me store credit for the full price of the cal. I had also sent in a core computer when I ordered the stage 4. At that time (several months later), Cindy no longer had any stock cals, so she sent me a Mopar Performance stage II cal instead. :thumb:

What vendor would take the time to make a cal for you, let you try it for a few months, let you send it back for full credit, and even replace the stock core you sent in for a MP one? FWD is the best!

Thanks again Cindy,
Tyler Van Lant