PDA

View Full Version : Fidanza Aluminum Flywheels Introductory Price

Chris W
01-24-2007, 07:34 PM
Fidanza Aluminum Flywheels have recently been added to our website.

Aluminum flywheels have been used for many years for increasing performance. From the earliest days of racing and street build-ups, the world's best engine builders have been installing aluminum flywheels to give their engines that needed edge. Not only will you see a dramatic increase in usable horsepower, but engine life can also be extended since there will be less stress on the crankshaft. To achieve the greatest increase in performance an aluminum flywheel must lower the moment of inertia characteristics of the engine. Put in simpler terms, we must reduce the amount of horsepower needed to turn the flywheel so that horsepower can be used to turn the wheels. The flywheel itself is made from 6061 T6 aluminum. This materials is tempered aluminum which is very, very strong yet very lightweight. Once installed on your Chrysler 2.2L/2.5L ENGINE you will immediately notice a dramatic difference in the way the engine revs up. We recommend this flywheel for any street or race driven turbo-Dodge vehicle. This is for the 8-bolt flywheels and 8-valve engines only. 16-valve TU Custom Aluminum Flywheel will be available on our website soon.

Our Everyday price for the Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel is $299. We are currently offering these flywheels at an introductory price of $285. This price won't last long and there won't be any rainchecks.

http://turbosunleashed.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=283&osCsid=1c07d30f70fb3253291816579fcc23bc

We appreciate everyone's continued support over the past 10 years!

Chris-TU

ssheen
01-25-2007, 05:54 PM
Excellent Price Chris!!

Ondonti
01-25-2007, 08:11 PM
Very impressed with the price. Had the same price from FWDmoparmuscle (no longer in business) in 2002. I guess the current product is having good results.
not bad for 5 years later.
Love mine. Wish I had another.

Are you selling the friction plates too?

Chris W
02-13-2007, 10:39 PM
Very impressed with the price. Had the same price from FWDmoparmuscle (no longer in business) in 2002. I guess the current product is having good results.
not bad for 5 years later.
Love mine. Wish I had another.

Are you selling the friction plates too?

Added!

http://turbosunleashed.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=291&osCsid=2680c6f022a2740f2703de3648cf0109

Chris-TU

Rattlesnake
02-13-2007, 11:35 PM
Throttle response is dramatically increased when switching to this unit. From a roadracer point of view you need precise throttle response to have full control of the rpm when bliping the throttle while downshifting so you can make the matching of the imput and outputshafts speeds flawless. Another benefit is the weight saving on the rotating assembly and add to that the ability of the heat dissipation of the aluminum(This is a + for the drag racers out there) which translate in a less prone to slip clutch which is the case of the steel flywheel when spirited driven causing heat soaking of the steel. And for that price!

Reinaldo Moloon

8valves
02-14-2007, 12:19 AM
Added!

http://turbosunleashed.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=291&osCsid=2680c6f022a2740f2703de3648cf0109

Chris-TU

Awesome, exactly what I needed!

Ondonti
02-16-2007, 01:58 AM
better then when I paid 90 bucks for a new plate from Fidanza and they sent me 2 plates, 1 which didnt fit yay :(

GLHNSLHT2
02-16-2007, 03:45 AM
well since the pic of either the flywheel and especially the replacement friction surface I have to ask. Is TU's fidanza the same as the other fidanza's for the Turbo Dodges that are out there?? Cause mine is much thinner and has way more fasteners.

Chris W
02-16-2007, 03:52 AM
well since the pic of either the flywheel and especially the replacement friction surface I have to ask. Is TU's fidanza the same as the other fidanza's for the Turbo Dodges that are out there?? Cause mine is much thinner and has way more fasteners.

That's the generic Fidanza pic we have up for now. We will add the actual product photos in a few weeks.

Chris-TU

GLHNSLHT2
02-16-2007, 12:25 PM
well actual pics would be great, but if I order a friction surface will it bolt up to the fidanza I have sitting in my shop that I bought years ago from a jaguar shop that fidanza linked me to 4 years ago before any of the TD vendors had them??

Chris W
02-16-2007, 01:17 PM
well actual pics would be great, but if I order a friction surface will it bolt up to the fidanza I have sitting in my shop that I bought years ago from a jaguar shop that fidanza linked me to 4 years ago before any of the TD vendors had them??

Send us a PM with the part number of your Fidanza FW and we will research to verify nothing has changed with their design.

Chris-TU