PDA

View Full Version : Wtb 87 Fsm

OnLooker
01-23-2007, 05:33 PM
I"m looking for a set of the 87 FSM. I'm going to be assembling my 87 TII motor and would really like the FSM to go from instead of the cheap haynes books. I have a socketed smec or datalog cable for scanner that I could do a partial trade on.
Thanks
Andy

ShelbyMotorsports
01-23-2007, 06:44 PM
I"m looking for a set of the 87 FSM. I'm going to be assembling my 87 TII motor and would really like the FSM to go from instead of the cheap haynes books. I have a socketed smec or datalog cable for scanner that I could do a partial trade on.
Thanks
Andy

Andy send me an email. I can help you out.

Steve

OnLooker
01-25-2007, 12:04 AM
Sent email yesterday, did you get it?

Anyone else with anything?

Thanks

OnLooker
01-27-2007, 02:19 PM
Haven't heard anything from Steve. Anyone else?

ShelbyMotorsports
01-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Haven't heard anything from Steve. Anyone else?

Onlooker I've been away from home the last week to ten days so I haven't had a chance to look. I should be home Sunday night and will look then so if you haven't found a set by then I'll email you.

Steve

ShelbyMotorsports
01-30-2007, 05:54 PM
Onlooker

Went to my storage rental yesterday and brought a set home with me.

All three manuals are there in very nice condition. $45 plus $10 priority mail w/ins.

Steve

BoostedL
01-30-2007, 06:37 PM
If they are for L-Bodies...And he doesn't take them, I will.

Just need a PM with an email address to paypal for them.

But he gets first dibbs of course.

ShelbyMotorsports
02-02-2007, 04:12 PM
If they are for L-Bodies...And he doesn't take them, I will.

Just need a PM with an email address to paypal for them.

But he gets first dibbs of course.

Boosted

Haven't heard from onlooker and his profile shows he's been online but since I was a little slow responding to him I'd like to give him another day or two to respond back. After that they are yours.

Steve

OnLooker
02-02-2007, 07:36 PM
pm sent

BoostedL
02-03-2007, 12:11 AM
Boosted

Haven't heard from onlooker and his profile shows he's been online but since I was a little slow responding to him I'd like to give him another day or two to respond back. After that they are yours.

Steve

Sounds good. PM me when I can buy them...I don't check threads to often..But check PMs daily.