PDA

View Full Version : WTB! SDAC Dash Plaques, #1 and #3!

DC Turismo
01-23-2007, 01:06 PM
Hi all. I have all of the dash plaques from the SDAC conventions except #'s 1 and 3. I'd like to get the entire set so I can put them all in a big picture frame and hang them up in my room. Who can help a brother out?! :amen:

rare_ram
01-23-2007, 11:25 PM
They show up on e-bay, that's where I got my 84 one.

DC Turismo
01-23-2007, 11:34 PM
These are the actual, large, dash plaques from SDAC events. I know which ones you are speaking of, they are the smaller plaques that some use in their #'d vehicles if they do not have the correct number. I have seen those, but I am not looking for those at this time.

Holley
01-24-2007, 05:12 AM
You tried asking Steve (Shelbymtrsports) directly? If anyone had them going spare he would ...

ShelbyMotorsports
01-24-2007, 12:38 PM
You tried asking Steve (Shelbymtrsports) directly? If anyone had them going spare he would ...

I'm pretty sure Billy is looking for the plaques from the Baltimore days. The plaques I have are from the earlier SAAC/Shelby time period.

Holley
01-24-2007, 03:00 PM
Ah right, your name always pops into my head since you sold me a plaque :)

DC Turismo
01-24-2007, 04:39 PM
I'm pretty sure Billy is looking for the plaques from the Baltimore days. The plaques I have are from the earlier SAAC/Shelby time period.

Steve,

Do you have #3 then, or no? I am not sure where the location was for that event.

*** I did find someone who has #1 and it is being sent to me as we speak, so I jsut need #3 now! :thumb: Thanks, and please let me know if you can help!

ShelbyMotorsports
01-24-2007, 05:34 PM
Steve,

Do you have #3 then, or no? I am not sure where the location was for that event.

*** I did find someone who has #1 and it is being sent to me as we speak, so I jsut need #3 now! :thumb: Thanks, and please let me know if you can help!

This is the plaque from the third SAAC/Shelby sponsored convention. I still have a feeling that you're looking for the plaques from the Baltimore run conventions going by your description.

DC Turismo
01-24-2007, 06:11 PM
Steve,

You're right. The type of plaque I am looking for would have came from registering for SDAC #3, wherever it may have taken place. Here is a dash plaque from #6 just to show the size and possible similar appearance that #3's may have been.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/data/500/medium/plaque.jpg?1930

ShelbyMotorsports
01-24-2007, 06:44 PM
Steve,

You're right. The type of plaque I am looking for would have came from registering for SDAC #3, wherever it may have taken place.

Billy go to ebay and look for seller got2glhs who's name is Steve Shock. If I recall he worked with Mark Rhoades in running the Baltimore chapter back then and may have the plaque you're looking for.

DC Turismo
01-24-2007, 08:41 PM
He is the gentleman who I am actually getting #1 from, but he does not have #3.

Good eye though, Steve ;) haha

Any other leads for me?

ShelbyMotorsports
01-24-2007, 10:13 PM
He is the gentleman who I am actually getting #1 from, but he does not have #3.

Good eye though, Steve ;) haha

Any other leads for me?

Perhaps Barry can get you in touch with John Johnston?

Captain Chaos
01-24-2007, 11:15 PM
This is the plaque from the third SAAC/Shelby sponsored convention. I still have a feeling that you're looking for the plaques from the Baltimore run conventions going by your description.

I like that one. Are you selling them or is it your private collection?

DC Turismo
01-24-2007, 11:16 PM
Perhaps Barry can get you in touch with John Johnston?

I haven't heard of his name, but I have been in touch with Barry on finding #3. I will have to mention it to Barry next time I talk to him then. Thanks Steve, (yet again) :thumb:

DC Turismo
01-25-2007, 03:03 PM
:bump: while a few individuals check on these for me!