PDA

View Full Version : Old group buy question?

Diabloed
01-17-2006, 06:56 PM
I was considering ordering a McCord Power Plate in the near future. I remembered everyone talking about a group buy that was done through them. I wanted to know what kind of price you got it for and which particular model eveyone got? (ie. standard cutout?, passenger of driver exit?)

TIA

Mario
01-17-2006, 09:01 PM
You can get one right now: http://www.needswings.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=377

Tell him I sent you.

SwiftTech
01-17-2006, 10:40 PM
is that a TD in the vid of the cutout opening?

http://www.needswings.com/videos/pp.wmv

Mario
01-17-2006, 10:42 PM
Most likely it is Rob's SRT-4. It may be his GLH though.

Diabloed
01-18-2006, 07:47 AM
Well the deal is I saw that McCord's is selling them for $117 and thought to myself that's pretty cheap. I was thinking that they were allot more expensive and that's why everyone one was so happy to do the group buy. I was wanting to see how much people payed for it in the group buy. If it was a significant decrease in price I was going to try for another group buy.

Also wanted to figure out the difference in driver and passengers side exit, and if everyone is using the standard 3" downpipe/cutout version. (my jeg's cutout should arrive today.)

SwiftTech
01-18-2006, 12:18 PM
Most likely it is Rob's SRT-4. It may be his GLH though.

From the control arm rear pivot it looks to be a neon so an SRT4 would make sense.

Mopar_Nutz
01-19-2006, 02:15 AM
I believe it was $91 thru the group buy. I'm going by memory though. I'm about 90% certain thats how much it was, but I could be wrong. It was a few years ago now! hahaha

Oh yeah, and I got the 3". Only 2.5" downpipe though but it allows me to upgrade in the future.

Diabloed
01-19-2006, 06:41 PM
Oh yeah, and I got the 3". Only 2.5" downpipe though but it allows me to upgrade in the future.

Do you happen to remember which orientation you got? Or perhaps know what the difference would be in drivers vs. passengers?