PDA

View Full Version : 96 2.4 head

midohiomoparsource
01-17-2006, 05:26 PM
Have no idea what this is worth, if anything, but thought I would try with all the folks wanting to go hybrid.

It is a 96 caravan 2.4 head. I will pull it off the van and ship it as is. The van still runs but seems to have thrown a timing belt. The a/c belt locked up, they bypassed the compressor, put a non a/c belt on it and now it will barely pull itself. It is coming home Sunday and will be haulded Monday next week.
It won't be around long, but if someone wants it, make me an offer. I will not pull it for less then $50.00, that much I know, too much work involved.

So, I will say $200.00 OBO for complete 2.4 head, including manifolds and valve cover.
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A LOWER OFFER, FEEL FREE TO, I HAD TO START SOMEWHERE!

If you need anything else off a 96 caravan, please let me know by next Monday morning as I will be hauling it off then.

Matt

jckrieger
01-17-2006, 05:48 PM
I'll make an offer for $200 shipped if you include the entire head, valve cover, manifolds, fuel rail, cam gears, and the throttle cable if you have time. Basically that stuff and whatever else you think I might need like the injector wiring harness and such. Let me know if my offer is good, send me an e-mail:

Jckrieger(at)insightbb.com

Clark Krieger

midohiomoparsource
01-17-2006, 06:15 PM
Email sent Clark.

Matt

midohiomoparsource
01-17-2006, 06:55 PM
Sold to Clark. Pending payment

Thanks Clark.

Matt