PDA

View Full Version : More good service from FWD Perf.

Dave
01-17-2007, 05:14 PM
Sent my turbo out to Cindy after my car was in a fire, she took good care of me with it. After she got it back from Turbonetics she even looked it over herself. Thanks again Cindy!

Clay
01-17-2007, 05:29 PM
good deal! So was it ok?

turbovanmanČ
01-17-2007, 05:45 PM
+2, very curious also. :D

Dave
01-17-2007, 07:10 PM
Ohhh... I thought I told you guys. Yah I guess when it arrived at Cindy's she said it looked great, then I guess Turbonetics said it was fine, but they installed a new turbine housing, center section, wheels, filter, and balanced it all up again.

Very pleased. :)

Directconnection
01-17-2007, 07:21 PM
So you basically got a new turbo now. How much did they charge you?

BadAssPerformance
01-17-2007, 07:54 PM
Ohhh... I thought I told you guys. Yah I guess when it arrived at Cindy's she said it looked great, then I guess Turbonetics said it was fine, but they installed a new turbine housing, center section, wheels, filter, and balanced it all up again.

Very pleased. :)

Sounds like a lot of stuff to get replaced if it was "fine" ... I would have guessed a typical re-build with a new CHRA at most for a visually "fine" turbo.

glhs727
01-17-2007, 09:54 PM
Well, let me clarify.
We looked over the turbo and it "looked fine" IE wasn't charred up and melted.
We then sent it to Turbonectics for a complete rebuild including new center section etc...
The cost was $0, except for shipping costs to Brian.
later,
Cindy

BIG PSI
01-17-2007, 10:04 PM
Well, let me clarify.
We then sent it to Turbonectics for a complete rebuild including new center section etc...
later,
Cindy

I really want to say thanks to you CINDY. We are getting ready to place another BIG order with you -- hopefully this time I can keep my son away from what I buy. I'm gonna hide them in a safe place (lol).

Chuck

turbovanmanČ
01-18-2007, 05:13 AM
Sorry but I thought that was funny, it looked fine but they replaced the housing, wheels etc. :lol:

The $0 bill frickin rocks, :amen:

Directconnection
01-18-2007, 01:15 PM
Well, let me clarify.
later,
Cindy

Why was the cost 0$? Was it due to Turbonetics recent policy... something about a no fault warranty or something.

That was a great deal for Bryan.

Dave
01-18-2007, 08:36 PM
I agree it was a good deal. I just owe Cindy shipping charges.

Turbonetic's turbochargers come with a warranty IF you buy the braided line kit from Cindy, which I, of course, had.

glhs727
01-18-2007, 10:50 PM
Dave, you have it a little wrong. Only our rebuilds require a new oil line for the warranty. The turbonectics has a no fault warranty for 1 year. I don't know when I sold you guys that turbo so it may have been out of warranty, but we sell a lot of turbo's so turbonectics doesn't give us a hassle whenenver we send in a turbo. (Even if it is missing the required oil line filter like what was missing on yours.) Well at least you got a new one of those too!
later,
Cindy

turbovanmanČ
01-19-2007, 12:05 AM
Bryan always has it a little wrong, muhahahaha, :thumb: :eyebrows:

Dave
01-24-2007, 08:02 PM
I'm a little retarded sometimes. :p