PDA

View Full Version : 8valves (Aaron Miller)

Mario
01-17-2006, 02:21 PM
Great guy to deal with. Always gives me good deals on good parts.

cordes
01-17-2006, 02:22 PM
Same here. A couple dealings with him and they were great. Actually the same goes for mario too.

8valves
01-17-2006, 02:24 PM
I appreciate the comments, always a pleasure to do business with you both. We've got a solid lineup of TD's in a very close proximity now, we should gang up on some guys come spring out at Woodward. :eyebrows:

Aaron Miller

cordes
01-17-2006, 02:29 PM
I appreciate the comments, always a pleasure to do business with you both. We've got a solid lineup of TD's in a very close proximity now, we should gang up on some guys come spring out at Woodward. :eyebrows:

Aaron Miller

Sounds like a plan for sure.

Mario
01-17-2006, 04:08 PM
Yeah, when Aaron was over he said we should all put huge stickers on our cars with the letters LCC.... L-Body Car Club.
No just kidding haha, but we all should definately go out cruising.

Bryan, as soon as I get my license back (haha), I can give you back your clutch alignment tool. I usually don't take 10 years to return something, but without my license its kind of hard.

cordes
01-17-2006, 04:24 PM
Yeah, when Aaron was over he said we should all put huge stickers on our cars with the letters LCC.... L-Body Car Club.
No just kidding haha, but we all should definately go out cruising.

Bryan, as soon as I get my license back (haha), I can give you back your clutch alignment tool. I usually don't take 10 years to return something, but without my license its kind of hard.

No problem. If I am really hard up for it, I can always stop by and pick it up.