PDA

View Full Version : just my 2 cents

boostedblue
01-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Seems a couple of times we been acting like old TD site, hum I hope is was olny a fluke, BB:thumb:

Frank
01-10-2007, 09:05 PM
Where is that happening at????????????

boostedblue
01-11-2007, 08:28 AM
It happened and it has pasted, should have just let it go, thanks BB:thumb:

turbovanmanČ
01-11-2007, 02:02 PM
If you see it, please report the post or contact the admin.

Speedeuphoria
01-11-2007, 06:35 PM
what about this one?
If the thread starter doesnt have a prob then its ok by me. I just figured out who it was also because they said a very similar thing to me over at TD.com
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showpost.php?p=113868&postcount=25

Someone else said they think he just likes to mess w/ people over the internet, I thinks thats about right, because I do it sometimes also just not as harsh

turbovanmanČ
01-11-2007, 07:49 PM
what about this one?
If the thread starter doesnt have a prob then its ok by me. I just figured out who it was also because they said a very similar thing to me over at TD.com
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showpost.php?p=113868&postcount=25

Someone else said they think he just likes to mess w/ people over the internet, I thinks thats about right, because I do it sometimes also just not as harsh

Yep, thats Allmotor aka 22 Dodge from TD. I would have said something but BIG PSI didn't go off on him and Chuck can take care of himself, :p

Dodge Aries K
01-11-2007, 09:28 PM
I've met 22dodge in person. He gave me a BUNCH of minivan parts. He's a pretty cool guy but his humor tends to be cynical. To each their own. :)

Frank
01-11-2007, 10:11 PM
He does speak his peace and is very accurate in his technical. While he does tend to be overly cynical sometimes, the overall attitude of the site is different and it sometimes goes well. If it doesn't go well, we are here for that.

Frank

vxvxAndrewxvxv
02-08-2007, 06:16 PM
hehe, we should force him to have in his signiture :

"Warning, I may be an Arse-hole".

vxvxAndrewxvxv
02-08-2007, 06:18 PM
or or or, "all posts submitted by me may be a side affect of my anger managament class I refuse to go to".

or the best, " Posts may be subject to un-necessary slander or verbal abuse. Please don't take anything I say seriously unless i'm nice about it".

Frank
02-08-2007, 06:23 PM
Its a moot point.

He isnt banned, but left. He wasn't happy with my moderating style/ability and demanded that I force someone to apologize for something. All I can do is tell the person to knock it off. He threated me with lawyers and slander. I laughed at him because of his past and me having proof of his history of name calling and threatening people will be brought up. I also told him to quit burning bridges and don't let the door hit him on the way out.

I was all about giving him a chance here, but he destroyed that.

Frank

Frank
02-08-2007, 06:25 PM
But also let this be lesson to others. If you think some one is being an arse, just report it to me. Please don't go and just respond back and say as such. It starts a snowball effect that we don't have time to deal with.

Thanks.

Capt'n Dave
02-08-2007, 06:48 PM
Boy I am glad I missed that one!:rolleyes:

Frank
02-08-2007, 06:49 PM
Eh, it was all e-mail.