PDA

View Full Version : Re-Subscribing

Mario
01-09-2007, 03:52 PM
About to Re-Subscribe and noticed it stated this:

All features-60MB photo gallery, Sig, Avatar, calander, 500 PM limit, 20MB of attachments, Misc For Sale Items, Custom Title. $2 towards SMP Race Car sponsorship.

Does each renewal, still put another $2 towards the SMP Race car?

Also, what happened to the putting of the names on the trailer from over on TD.com? Were those ever put on?

GLHSKEN
01-09-2007, 08:23 PM
That needs to be updated. We wil discuss in the mod section.

Frank
01-09-2007, 09:19 PM
Thanks for pointing that out. I had updated the link below, but not that one. I will fix it right away. For now see this link.
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/announcement.php?f=3&a=1

We are no longer supporting SMP's car as it is now FWDP. This is because they are a vendor to the community. No feature of this site will show favoritism to any vendor as it is not in anyone's best interest.

We are however going to be sponsoring some cars this year. First we have to finish the rules and applications. So be sure that those $2 will go to a good thing.

Thanks!
Frank

Mario
01-09-2007, 10:18 PM
Alright now what about the trailer that was supposed to get peoples names put on it for contributing....was that ever done?

Frank
01-09-2007, 10:36 PM
You will have to ask Cindy. Last I had heard near last SDAC time, it was in work. I never followed up to make sure.

boostedblue
01-10-2007, 02:19 PM
Hum still a great site let us not go astray please:thumb: BB

boostedblue
01-10-2007, 02:22 PM
There is a couple of real good running GLh's out there "maybe grassroots" racing would be more in line with this site or maybe a different kind of :nod: TM. BB

glhs727
01-10-2007, 08:01 PM
That deal was between Staphane and T-M.com, FWDP had nothing to do with it so I don't know the details. I asked frank about the names because I had thought I had read on the forum that there was a lsit of names, but as I recall we never recieved a list of names and amounts donated submitted to us for that purpose. We picked up the sponsorship late in the year, just to make sure he could finish the season. So I think that is a question that should be addressed to Frank not me. But I did see a big TM sticker on the front of Stephane's car during the season, so I wouls say it was pretty good investment for the money spent by TM. Can't buy much real estate on a NHRA car for the amount of funds that exchanged hands.
later,
Cindy

Frank
01-10-2007, 08:16 PM
Sorry that was worded wrong. I only meant ask Cindy since she seems to be the only way to get ahold of Stephane. I did provide a link to the list thru TD PM system. However I have no proof since I lost all the PM's when my account got cleared when I didnt renew.

As for our real estate... good thing is a TD... $1450 goes a long way!

Frank