PDA

View Full Version : Variety of Parts for Sale

85shelbycharger
01-08-2007, 03:03 AM
I have some additional parts for sale.

Blue Shelby Seat Covers - '85-'86 Style. Not show quality by any means. Will post pics. tomorrow. Would need a thorough cleaning and possible restitching of CS symbols. $50 (front two covers ONLY)

'91 Daytona Gauge Cluster w/Boost gauge - Came out of my Daytona this summer because miles would not accumulate. $50

I have 2 T1 One-Piece Intakes - One (came off of a 1990 Turbo Mini) is complete with fuel rail, FI harness, etc. The other came off of my Daytona when I swapped to a 2-piece. This one is intake/fuel rail only. $40 for the Minivan intake; $30 for the Daytona intake.

I have 2 Mitsu Turbos. One came off of my Daytona (mileage estimated at or near 100,000 miles; the other came off of my 1990 Turbo Mini (around 150,000 miles). Both have minimal to NO shaft play at all. Both are complete with swingvalve, and wastegate. I'd recommend purchasing SS turbo lines to use with your application. $80 per turbo.

Daytona Turbo Z Hood - Excellent Condition. Scratch from placing it into my truck when moving storage facilities. Includes a perfect hood grate. Garnett sparkle in color. $100

Misc. Turbo Valve Covers - Msg. me with needs.

That's a wrap for now. Stay tuned.

DC Turismo
01-08-2007, 03:06 AM
Parts are actually for sale by me. I could not find the delete thread button to switch. I really wish Pat would LOG OUT once he's done lol...

Anyways, please PM me with any questions about these parts!

DC Turismo
01-08-2007, 07:49 PM
:bump:

DC Turismo
01-09-2007, 10:14 PM
:bump: ... AGAIN.

I feel these prices are pretty fair? Is there just no interest?