PDA

View Full Version : 3.0 V6 Turbo Kit!!

Quikyx
01-16-2006, 04:01 PM
Hey,
Well i havent been building these kits for awhile but i got a few emails from people who had seen my kits on my other customers cars and were very intrested in getting one. So I thought i would get on here and see who else was intrested so i can start making some more again for alittle cheaper with more people buying them.
For 665 Shipped to your door you will get this
Garret T3 Turbocharger
Turbo Manifold Kit
Oil Feed Line
Oil Drain Line
And just for that small cost you have all the hard work in building a turbo kit done all you would need was the charge pipes to run your intercooler or whatever kind of set up youd like to do
Thanks
Andy Hull
Hull Peformanc

Frank
01-16-2006, 08:04 PM
Definently sounds like an interesting thing as I am turbocharging my 3.0L. Gauging interst treads on whether to become a vendor because of a cool part, or doing a group buy is fine. However it looks like you want to do some selling of parts like a vendor. You needed be at least a basic vendor to do so.... which gives you tons of freedom and decent selling power. I am moving this to the Vendor section so that you can properly gauge interst and see how worth while become a vendor really is. :thumb:

Aries_Turbo
01-16-2006, 10:19 PM
got any pics?

3rdGen3.0
02-18-2006, 12:35 AM
i'd like to see pictures too... and see if its possible to get something other than a t3 turbo... i'm thinking... t4 :D

also... is it a crossover mounted turbo or is it located elsewhere?

2nd thing... does it use the existing rear manifold blocked off or does it use a log type manifold?

can't stress the need for pictures enough...