PDA

View Full Version : Thins Are Not Going To Be As Bad As I Thought They Would Be

blackart
01-05-2007, 10:33 PM
you whould think that spending 3000 dollars at a time on orders from forward motion whould give a person a little bit of clout in the request for parts and having your order filled in a timely manner with quality parts. :confused:

This whould not be so at least at forward motion...:mad:

i know what your thinking, but i DO understand that there from time to time will be delays but when a distrubtor of any kind says one thing and consistantly does annother that begins to wear on a persons faith in a company.

BUT AFTER FILLING MY FIRST ORDER WITH TURBOS UNLEASHED I NOW REALIZED THAT I WILL NO LONGER HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS ANY LONGER

I GOT PARTS THAT WERE BETTER THAN I THOUGHT THEY WHOULD BE AND QUICKER THAN I WAS INFORMED OF AT FIRST.

I say if you have money that needs to be used for the best thing possible than it is the best idea to go with Turbos Unleashed, just the tecnical advise that he is alwase there to give (to a person like me with no practical experence to speak of) is only A COUPLE of the reasons that i will choose to go to chris from now on

THANK YOU CHRIS:nod: :amen: :bump2:

turbovanmanČ
01-06-2007, 12:07 AM
Glad to hear he helped you out, :thumb: