PDA

View Full Version : @Blue Iroc R/T - So far the best I have dealt with

MopàrBCN
01-04-2007, 11:00 PM
:thumb: Well, I already made good experience buying from people on this site, but an outstanding one I did have with @Blue Iroc R/T.

I bought an entire Taillight Assembly for my LeBaron of him.

First of all, there were like New. Absolutely MINT! I expected them to be in working condition but those ones were better then the pics he had.

Then, what as well stood out was the detail in which he took care of getting everything well packaged. In a matter of fact, the packaging itself was nearly worth the deal. Solid, well thougt through, it really made me fell, this guy wanted to make sure that those taillight made it over the ocean. And they did!

Another aspect quite important to me is the level of communication. Well this aspect he took well care of. I never felt the need to ask something. Even once the deal was closed, when naturally the communication stops, he enquired if everything went ok, and so on.

So yes, in my opinion this needed to be mentioned!

Blue Iroc R/T
01-04-2007, 11:14 PM
Thank You for the kind word Christian.

I would also like to say Christian is an excellent buyer. Very prompt with the payment and excellent in communications.

Thank you for your business, and best of luck in the New year.

Mike_Shepard
01-05-2007, 03:57 AM
Though Ive had no dealings with Ralph yet but I will. I can honestly say this guy is one of the nicest guys I've been able to meet, I think if you asked he'd give his shirt to ya if it wasnt too cold out