PDA

View Full Version : Daytona A arm interchangability?

powermaxx
01-03-2007, 02:42 PM
My son just put his 86' CS Daytona into an "Icebank" broke a couple of rims and bent the snot out of the pass side A-arm (and probably more...)

Anyway what A-arms will interchange? He's going to have to work on it in the parking lot (at work) so we don't have much time to figure what will and won't swap before the next snowstorm comes in. We think we have an 87' K member with arms but won't know until we dig it out from the snow.

TIA:thumb:

22mopar
01-03-2007, 02:51 PM
pretty much all a-frames from that generation like 1984-1987. I've used minivan aframes on daytona's, k-car on minivan etc.

any junk yard you go to has an interchange book or "Hollander" book that shows what parts fit what cars for what years.

BadAssPerformance
01-03-2007, 02:52 PM
Should be able to use any '88 and older K-member and LCA's out of any K-based car (E, G, H, J, K, P, etc) except the L bodies and S bodies (Minivan)

powermaxx
01-03-2007, 09:58 PM
Thanks.

We had a spare K member with LCA's/Struts, etc.. from an 87' we scrapped last year. Just didn't know what years were straight swaps. Son just got back from digging it out of a 5ft snow drift. (Glad it's his car and not mine).

LTR