PDA

View Full Version : All Chrysler Nationals - Carlisle July 6-8 2007

J&G_BlueGLH
01-03-2007, 12:35 PM
Start counting down y'all... Only 183 Days until this big event this year. Cannot wait. Greg and I will be there of course. Greg will have his GLH and mine will be appearing out for the first time (as long as all goes well this winter!)..... so who all is planning to go? I know its early, but it will be here before we know it!!! :thumb:

Murphy
01-03-2007, 02:07 PM
i'll be there, with my Z, also appearing for the first time

mcsvt
01-03-2007, 03:13 PM
I should be there, but I am bad for planning this far in advance.

boneyardracing
01-03-2007, 07:23 PM
The R/T will be there and mabey if the charger is nice to me I will bring it too.

J&G_BlueGLH
01-03-2007, 10:33 PM
Gary you better be there or else! :) Get your Daytona there and show it this year! :) You can always camp out with Greg and I if you want, too for the weekend inside the track. Thats what we plan on doing again as it was great!

Boneyard- you live in Hellam??? Crap! Ive probably seen you around or know you from somewhere. What cars do you have? Whats your name? any pictures??

Jen :p

Marcus86GLHS
01-04-2007, 04:49 AM
this is some early heads-up Jen!

remember, we all committed to contacting the event organizers as early as possible to ensure they set up all of the turbo dodge classes in one single show area, so if you or anyone has any helpful info on how we can all help make 2007 a better show please post it up. i plan on calling soon. i'm going to suggest they specify the top of the hill, where the shelby class was in 2006, for all 1979 and up FWD cars, Shelby, and the R/T classes, and the area adjacent to that for SRT4 class.

i think we have a good justification since the area where the shelby class was last year had space for another 100 cars easily and was very nicely groomed and level. but wherever they decide, we got to convince them to put us all in one single area.

5sp. mini
01-04-2007, 08:07 AM
last year was my frist time to nationals, we moved at the end of last year so i won,t make it this year, be lucky to go to mopar nats. alot closer for me. just going to stay home and work on my demon and old ford truck. have fun. alan

Blue Iroc R/T
01-04-2007, 08:19 AM
last year was my frist time to nationals, we moved at the end of last year so i won,t make it this year, be lucky to go to mopar nats. alot closer for me. just going to stay home and work on my demon and old ford truck. have fun. alan

Al, This is not acceptable! We'll have to talk about this. How about a Free Ride and I think that we can make room in one of our Motel Rooms. Right now, I am waiting on Confirmation from the Motel, on our rooms. I'll be talking to you and see if we can't find some way to get you over there.

Anyway, I will be there! Even rain doesn't keep me away from Carlisle. Like some people (that have already posted in this thread ;) ) a couple years ago.

WVRampage
01-04-2007, 08:33 AM
If all goes well I will be there.

Murphy
01-04-2007, 12:54 PM
this will be my first time 'showing' the car, what do I got to do?

Blue Iroc R/T
01-04-2007, 01:53 PM
Good Question Murphy,
First of all, go to; http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/chrysler/index.asp
On the right hand side, click on "Event Details Menu". From there you can Pre-Register. $35 for ALL three days, for Car, Driver and One Passenger. You can wait and register on day of event for an additional fee. I haven't heard of anyone being turned away for waiting to pay on the day of the event. You just have to pay a little more.
Also take a look at the map. Show cars will enter at Gate 3. When you get to the gate, you will need to pull in to the Registration Area. Even if you have Pre-registered. There you/they will assign you to your Class, fill out your Dash card, give you your Window Sticker, Goody Bag and Participant Voting Ballot. After you have put the sticker on your UPPER LEFT Windshield, proceed to the gate. Once you go thru the gate, Staff personnell will be directing traffic and (based on the color of your window sticker) should direct you to the general area for your class. You will need to look for the appropriate sign designating your class.
This event is participant Judged. Meaning, every participant that enters a vehicle will get a ballot with approx. 20-25 classes on it. Each participant is to go around to each class on Saturday between 11:00am - 4:00pm (I think this it the time frame) and write down your favorite pick for each class. The ballots are then turned in and the staff will tally all the ballots and on Sunday around 10:00 am they will post a list of the top 3 in each class. If you are one of the top 3 in your class, you can bring your car to the parade line up field to await the parade up to the Grandstand to recieve your award, or you may just pick up your award plaque at the tent.
If you are entering a Spirit R/T or Daytona Iroc R/T, be sure that they enter you in the correct class at the registration tent. IF you are entering a TIII Hybrid (i.e. Shadow with TIII), Don't bother telling them at the tent what is really is, just tell them it is a Spirit R/T or Iroc R/T (then chage the Year/Model on the Dash Card later). These people at the registration do NOT know our cars and If you try to explain it to them it will just add to the confussion.
I also suggest getting your Motel Reservations NOW. Most close motels are already full.
Look forward to seeing everyone.

turbojerk
01-04-2007, 02:07 PM
this is some early heads-up Jen!

remember, we all committed to contacting the event organizers as early as possible to ensure they set up all of the turbo dodge classes in one single show area, so if you or anyone has any helpful info on how we can all help make 2007 a better show please post it up. i plan on calling soon. i'm going to suggest they specify the top of the hill, where the shelby class was in 2006, for all 1979 and up FWD cars, Shelby, and the R/T classes, and the area adjacent to that for SRT4 class.

i think we have a good justification since the area where the shelby class was last year had space for another 100 cars easily and was very nicely groomed and level. but wherever they decide, we got to convince them to put us all in one single area.

I have a direct contact with the event coordinator this year and have already spoken to him in regards of the class groupings. I will get more involved with him closer to the time….

This year will be better by far!

Troy

mcsvt
01-04-2007, 02:42 PM
Don't worry Jen, I will enter the Daytona this year. Even though the poor things nose is peeling :(

Murphy
01-04-2007, 05:18 PM
Thx Ralph!

boneyardracing
01-04-2007, 05:44 PM
Gary you better be there or else! :) Get your Daytona there and show it this year! :) You can always camp out with Greg and I if you want, too for the weekend inside the track. Thats what we plan on doing again as it was great!

Boneyard- you live in Hellam??? Crap! Ive probably seen you around or know you from somewhere. What cars do you have? Whats your name? any pictures??

Jen :p

Blair(me) BJ(mom) 2004 neon R/T silver the charger is mine 84 gold (hasent been out of the garage in this county yet). I am going to assume that you have the only santa fe blue glh around here and let everybody know that you buy a lot of gas from rutters. There is a meeting for ECN on saturday at the hoss's on E market st. You guys are welcome. What are you going to do with the glh engine after the swap?

85glht
01-04-2007, 07:08 PM
I have a direct contact with the event coordinator this year and have already spoken to him in regards of the class groupings. I will get more involved with him closer to the time….

Troy

Keep us posted. It would be great if all TD's were grouped together

85shelbycharger
01-05-2007, 01:35 AM

Troy

Alright T-skillet! :thumb: You da man :amen:

But yeah, I'll be there for sure (I've gone every year for the past seven years). I know that I'll have one of my cars out there, it's just way too early to tell which one. The Charger will have a new motor by then (this time I mean it), the Omni will be up and running still (hopefully...fingers crossed :p), and the Daytona...well I think I might drive it a little this summer so it could possibly make it's first show appearance :thumb:

J&G_BlueGLH
01-05-2007, 05:52 PM
Way to go T Dogg for the nudgin up at Carlisle. I know I had faith in you for a reason! :thumb: Carlisle will by far kick butt this year!!!! I can sense it already, and 181 days and counting! I am psyched! (Cant you tell! ) :D

Gary- YAY! Im glad to hear that you will be atleast showing the Daytona. That makes me feel better. Good luck with completing the exhaust and all this weekend. Let me know how it goes for you.

Boneyard- Im not sure if I know off hand or not. I would have to ask Greg if he has seen your cars mosey-ing around the area. Greg is a Service Tech at Susquehanna Dodge.. do you happen to come down there at all? hehe... wouldnt it be a small world then?!?! Thanks for the invite. Gregs GLHT has been a 5 year project since we were in high school and he just completed it last summer and showed it at Carlisle the first time and got 1st place. He hasnt driven it around much this summer but will be once it gets nice out again in the Spring as its away for the Winter now. :( He actually gets his gas for that at Sunoco the Premium! :) I have a GLH thats original, Carbureauted that we are going to turn into T2 this winter. Just picked up a Daytona with a new motor and all the goodies to convert it over.. cant wait! Then we will pretty much have matching cars. I will post pics at the bottom of our cars.

So yea! 181 Days guys!!! WOOOOOOOT! :amen:

Me and the Daytona:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/mopargirl41301/MeandDaytona.jpg

Gregs GLHT:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/mopargirl41301/GregsGLHatCecil11-06.jpg

Jens GLH N/A:
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c20/mopargirl41301/MyGLH2.jpg

boneyardracing
01-05-2007, 05:58 PM
We (I mostly) stare at the black srt8 at susquhena dodge every time I go by. I live about 5 minutes from there right down the road from me. If you want more details on the meeting go to www.ecnonline.org

denviola
01-06-2007, 12:03 AM
Craig and I are planning to put our campers side by side in the campground outside gate 6. Then the great Friday night party ( I think it was Friday!) we had last year could be every night! I know I was not the only one that had lots of cold refreshing beverages! (Right T?)
Only negative is that I'll have to pull out from the camp site early Sunday morning to get home, unload and go to Boy Scout Camp for the week.

1985ShlbyChrger
01-06-2007, 01:30 AM
I might not be there this year. School is gonna be a killer. I might rebel though and take a 3 week leave of absence.

Depends on whether or not my car(or cars) is worthy of showing. Last year was worthless, I never should have taken the Omni. It was embarassing.

Nemesismachine
01-06-2007, 02:34 AM
Im going to try to be there, hopefully the car'll be finished.

http://thisideup.com/shell1.jpg

http://thisideup.com/shell2.jpg

devlish
01-06-2007, 02:50 AM
i'd love to go, but already have plans to be at the SRT4 Nat's & SDAC down in Topeka later on in July. if they were'nt both in the same month, i'd be there for sure!! just cannot get off work twice in that short of time. I really wanted to enter BOTH of my GLHT's into the carlisle show. dangit! owell, maybe next year. need to be at FWD's booth down at the SRT4 Nats instead i guess.... which will be very cool!

mcsvt
01-06-2007, 09:35 AM
Nate you have to go. Where are we going to have the after show gathering?

contraption22
01-06-2007, 08:53 PM
i'd love to go, but already have plans to be at the SRT4 Nat's & SDAC down in Topeka later on in July. if they were'nt both in the same month, i'd be there for sure!! just cannot get off work twice in that short of time. I really wanted to enter BOTH of my GLHT's into the carlisle show. dangit! owell, maybe next year. need to be at FWD's booth down at the SRT4 Nats instead i guess.... which will be very cool!

SDAC won't be in Topeka this year.

ScottD
01-06-2007, 11:44 PM
I plan on being there. The last two years I've been there but but not for both Sat and Sun, which I hope to remedy this year. I'm mulling towing the R/T with the Dakota vert and showing both. I don't think the GLHS will be painted by then, we'll see.

1985ShlbyChrger
01-07-2007, 01:54 AM
It could still be at my house lol. I just may not be there. I think I'm gonna try to take a 3 week LOA so I have time before the show to get my car prepped for the show and then some relaxing time before i go back to school. I still gotta come up with some money to get my car painted, a new top put on, my 11" brakes put on with new parts,a better intercooler setup, new tires and re-do the wheels, and gotta get the engine freshened up and put in. And I only have limited time on the weekends that I can come home. I'm not sure if I'll have a car to bring this year. I might still go though if I can make it home.

mcsvt
01-07-2007, 11:19 AM
The wagon would do just fine in that show. And I bet it would be the only one there with that swap.

1985ShlbyChrger
01-07-2007, 04:04 PM
Yea but I got a convertible now too. I want to get the convertible there and the wagon if possible, but I'm gonna put the engine/trans/wiring/exhaust from the wagon in the convertible, and then build a hybrid to put in the wagon since it's much heavier. The convertible needs parts of it painted, a new top, the 11" brakes, the intercooler and I need new tires for both cars. It's gonna be a lot of work. I may leave the engine and stuff in the wagon and just drive that, the convertible is going to be more work, but it's gonna be more fun to drive around the show with the top down.

devlish
01-07-2007, 09:19 PM
SDAC won't be in Topeka this year. no, but the SRT4 Nats will be. that's what i meant mainly, and that they usually have an open invitation to the other turbo dodges.

J&G_BlueGLH
01-08-2007, 09:21 AM
Gary there is no need to worry about the party on Friday or Saturday evening.. we can always head up to Craig and Denny's area where they camp and hang out up there.. we did that some last year and had a good time. There are plenty of things we can do if Nate cant make it! (which i sure hope he does!!!) But we will have a kick-butt time this year no matter what! Its gonna be a great turn-out, I can sense it already! :nod:

Only 178 Days to go! Can you tell Im getting anxious to get working on my car? :p

1985ShlbyChrger
01-11-2007, 03:59 AM
Hey Jen, could you have Greg get some prices on parts from work? I need SRT4 rods/pistons/rings/main and rod bearings/water pump/oil pump/oil pan/and gasket for the oil pan, water pump and valve cover gasket. If he could get prices for me that would be great, the dealer by my school said they won't give me prices for a car that I don't own? So they are being a pain in the ---, and I don't feel like dealing with them. Thanks Jen, and tell Greg I want to run at Cecil when I get this 2.4 done and in my car lol.

Nate

J&G_BlueGLH
01-15-2007, 02:22 PM
Hey Nate, no problem. I can have him check on everything for you. When do you need the prices by?!? i have your number, so if he needs to call you on anything, we will call ya.. we sure missed you on Saturday night at Troy's.. it was a good time.. sounds good and not a problem... :)

Jen

boneyardracing
01-15-2007, 05:42 PM
I could use prices for the following
SRT4 shifter boot and ball
SRT4 rear bumper
SRT4 hood
01-04 Neon R/T "magnum" head
R/T badge
2.0 Magnum badge
Srt4 acr "acr" decal
2.0 High output injector cover

J&G_BlueGLH
01-16-2007, 11:36 AM
I will see what I can do for you guys! :) :thumb:

Boneyard - whats your name again? Im sorry, my brain has been on overload! haha. And what do you have?

The Daytona is getting the motor pulled out of her tomorrow... next week will be the removal of the GLH N/A motor! I cant wait!!!! :D

So how many days we got left now? I lost count. LOL

boneyardracing
01-16-2007, 05:38 PM
I'm Blair the cars are
2004 neon R/T
1984 Charger 2.2 H.O.
Comming soon
1998 Neon R/T

1985ShlbyChrger
01-16-2007, 11:48 PM
Jen, the sooner the better on the prices. I just picked up the 2.4 tonight, so I need to get crackin on getting the pistons and junk for it. Hopefully I can have it built and ready to go by next Chryslers at Carlisle. I know I won't make it this year, not enough money.

I am glad to hear that your car is rolling along well. I got the engine out of the wagon and got the new clutch put on, just ran out of time to get the engine/trans back in the car. Hopefully it will be done this weekend and I can break in the clutch and then roast off some tires. Vids will follow once it's all back together and I can actually get the feel of 27 psi. Thanks for helping out with the prices.

Nate

85shelbycharger
01-17-2007, 12:05 AM
Jen, the sooner the better on the prices. I just picked up the 2.4 tonight, so I need to get crackin on getting the pistons and junk for it. Hopefully I can have it built and ready to go by next Chryslers at Carlisle. I know I won't make it this year, not enough money.

I am glad to hear that your car is rolling along well. I got the engine out of the wagon and got the new clutch put on, just ran out of time to get the engine/trans back in the car. Hopefully it will be done this weekend and I can break in the clutch and then roast off some tires. Vids will follow once it's all back together and I can actually get the feel of 27 psi. Thanks for helping out with the prices.

Nate

27 PSI????? IN A WOODY WAGON :evil: :evil: :thumb:

turbojerk
01-17-2007, 03:30 AM
27 PSI????? IN A WOODY WAGON :evil: :evil: :thumb:

Yeah, Nate's on weed.....:lol:

1985ShlbyChrger
01-18-2007, 11:47 PM
Yea it's gonna be fun. I am putting it back together this weekend, so hopefully I get to drive it for a little bit. I need to clean some grease up in the engine bay before I put it back in but then I'm gonna go break the clutch in.

And I'm not on weed, I was high on brake cleaner. I had the whole garage filled with fumes trying to clean all the oil off the trans and engine from when the axle seals were leaking all over the place.

I am going to dyno it at school if I can, they said they might not let me until I take a certain course. If I can't do it now I am going to wait and dyno it at the Chrysler at Carlisle show. I hope to make 250whp. I don't think it will make any more than that.

turbojerk
01-21-2007, 09:35 AM
Let's not forget about going to Hooters on Thursday night after the "Kick-off" car show. I think that the "Hooters run" will become an event in itself. All of us had a blast last year......

85shelbycharger
01-21-2007, 08:25 PM
Let's not forget about going to Hooters on Thursday night after the "Kick-off" car show. I think that the "Hooters run" will become an event in itself. All of us had a blast last year......

Definitely had a good time at Hooters that night! Who woudn't have fun on "School Girl Night"? :amen:

This year too, tell Skelton a.k.a. Steve-O that my Charger will be able to match up with his GLHS ;)

turbojerk
01-22-2007, 02:00 PM
Definitely had a good time at Hooters that night! Who woudn't have fun on "School Girl Night"? :amen:

This year too, tell Skelton a.k.a. Steve-O that my Charger will be able to match up with his GLHS ;)

Are you REALLY sure that you want me to telll him that!?!?

We call him "Crazy Mark" for a reasion you know....:thumb:

I can still see very clearly the one chic at Hooters that night......Mmmmmm!!!

J&G_BlueGLH
01-22-2007, 02:19 PM
Well kids! The motor is officially out of the Daytona and there really isnt much left to the car! Everybody seemed to snag everything! The interior is gone and most of the exterior is gone too! Gonna finish pulling anything else off tonight before it hits the shredder Wednesday morning. This Thursday evening we are gonna pull the motor out of my GLH and finish anything up on Saturday morning... I cant wait! Just wanted to update y'all on the progress! :D

Yeah thats for sure on the money, Troy! We dont call Mark "CRAZZZY MARK" for nothing!! He sure gave me a Hell ride in the "Ssss" up at Nate's shin-dig party during Carlisle.. WOW that was swweeeet! :thumb:

Nate- Im still workin on Greg getting some prices for you. He might give you a call then.

So whats this about Hooters? I take it im not allowed. LOL. I think Greg and I are planning to come up for the kick off show. we couldnt last year as we were running tight in getting his GLH ready and his co-worker passed away so we had that over us too..

So whats the countdown now? I totally lost count! :lol:

boneyardracing
01-22-2007, 09:41 PM
Still havent told me what you are doing with the GLH motor I could sure use it.

J&G_BlueGLH
01-23-2007, 02:13 PM
Sorry but Im not going to be selling it, going to keep it..

1985ShlbyChrger
01-27-2007, 02:40 AM
Well I got my wagon all back together and now it won't turn over.So either the starter is bad or the wiring isnt connected. Im just tired of working on it, it seems like I can never win with this thing lol. Back to working on it this weekend, hopefully I can get it running and get the clutch broken in.

Nate

TurboII
03-15-2007, 05:22 PM
Where in the chrysler nationals

85shelbycharger
03-15-2007, 05:42 PM
In Carlisle, Pennsylvania :thumb: Right along the turnpike.

TurboII
03-15-2007, 06:46 PM
mint that a 4 hour drive from here i wanna go when is it

mcsvt
03-15-2007, 07:12 PM
The title says it all! Carlsle July 6-8.... I will be there again this year. Definately a good time!

TurboII
03-15-2007, 10:06 PM
Thats all it says is carlisle.. how im i suppose to know what state its from

turbojerk
03-15-2007, 10:13 PM
Just FYI, the Kick-off show on Thursday evening will be at a *NEW* location this year. We have just out-grown the dealership location.

More details to come!

T-diddie

85shelbycharger
03-15-2007, 11:25 PM
Just FYI, the Kick-off show on Thursday evening will be at a *NEW* location this year. We have just out-grown the dealership location.

More details to come!

T-diddie

:faint: :faint: :faint:

Are you guys moving it to Nate's house? :p

Blue Iroc R/T
03-16-2007, 12:22 AM
Thats all it says is carlisle.. how im i suppose to know what state its from

See post #11 of this thread for link and brief details of the show. Also here are some pics of past shows:

http://www.pbase.com/rmscott/rts_at_carlisle_2002&page=all

http://www.pbase.com/rmscott/carlisle_2004

http://www.pbase.com/rmscott/carlisle_2005

http://www.pbase.com/rmscott/carlisle_2006

It is an awesome show. $35 for car, driver and passenger for all weekend. (if purchased in advance)

J&G_BlueGLH
03-19-2007, 10:15 PM
Yea be there or be square! Its gonna be great.. I cant wait to show mine for the first time! :)

mcsvt
03-19-2007, 10:38 PM
^^ That has to win biggest sig ever ;)

J&G_BlueGLH
03-19-2007, 10:47 PM
Yeah but you know you like it, Gary.. just admit it already, stop hiding it. ;)

1985ShlbyChrger
03-19-2007, 11:16 PM
Maybe Ill have my 2.4 done in time to drop in my wagon? probably not. Oh well. there's always next year. Im gonna toss my car up on the dyno though.
Just to see what she'll do.

1985ShlbyChrger
03-19-2007, 11:21 PM
Maybe Ill have my 2.4 done in time to drop in my wagon? probably not. Oh well. there's always next year. Im gonna toss my car up on the dyno though.
Just to see what she'll do.

SebringLX
04-10-2007, 10:28 AM
I'm hoping to be there with the worlds first turbo Sebring Sedan. :D It's a long drive from Montana! I've never been there before, so I'm not even sure what class my car will be in.:confused:

turbojerk
04-18-2007, 01:05 PM
Here's the info on the Kick-Off show...

If anyone has any questions just ask me!

http://www.moparrebellion.com/docs/KOC2007.doc

SebringLX
04-18-2007, 03:40 PM
Here's the info on the Kick-Off show...

If anyone has any questions just ask me!

You posted a link to a word document as an image...

Fixed it here: http://www.moparrebellion.com/docs/KOC2007.doc

turbojerk
04-18-2007, 04:58 PM
You posted a link to a word document as an image...

Fixed it here: http://www.moparrebellion.com/docs/KOC2007.doc

Oop's sure did...Thanks for fix'n that up!:thumb:

Just a reminder that its being held at a different location this year do to the size that it has become. It's about 1 mile north if the old location....

T

J&G_BlueGLH
04-26-2007, 09:59 AM
Cant wait! its gettin close! :)

Dodgeglht
04-29-2007, 09:35 AM
I'm gonna be there. Just made my hotel reservations. My GLHT may not be the prettiest, but it looks a helluva lot nicer than the Ford I took to the Ford Nationals last year.

devlish
04-30-2007, 02:03 PM
i'd still like to go... but i guess the modern mopar nat's will have to do for me this year... maybe next year i'll hit up carlisle

turbojerk
05-31-2007, 11:09 PM
Ok guys and gal's, listen up!

Here's the deal. I will be talking with the Carlisle events coordinator next week and I need as much feedback on this topic as possible, and as soon as possible!

Since most of us are fully aware of the separation problem with the "Shelby" class and the "19??-19?? FWD" class in previous years at the Carlisle show I'm am going to suggest this as a possible solution:

I'm going to suggest the they ditch the "Shelby" class in favor of a "Shelby/Shelby Inspired" class.

(#1-Pros) This is the fastest and easiest way for all of the TD community to be in one location and not separated by miles and miles of PT Cruisers and Sebring's. Plus the "Shelby/Shelby Inspired" class would cover the "gray area" cars like Shelby Charger's/Daytona's/Lancers etc.

(#2-Cons) This could potentially piss-off some of the #'d car owners since would allow allot more cars in the class along side of some #'d cars. I know that it wouldn't bother me since I'd rather hang with the group over taking a trophy home, but I can't say that's how everyone else feels about it and we need to respect that....

I will use the feedback that I see here to determine how I approach coordinator with a possible solution to the class separation. As of now the "Shelby/Shelby Inspired" class is the easiest solution since it will only be a name change to the already established "Shelby" class. Plus it will free up space in the 19??-19?? FWD class as a welcome side affect (those of you that where stuck in the FWD class with me last year already know what I'm talking about). Please be aware that whether you like, or dis-like the idea of the "Shelby/Shelby Inspired" class there's will be no guarantees that it will happen one way or the other. All I can do is make a suggestion and I know that the event coordinator will listen and try his best to work with us. He is truly a car/Mopar guy at heart and has even owned a Shelby Z in the past. Also be aware that there are many, many factors that he has to consider to set up a show of this magnitude in a manner that will be fair to all cars/class and we all need to respect that as well. This is why I would like to solve the problem in a simple manor with a super-easy class name change....

One last thing. Can someone please tell me if there's a specific class for the R/T (i.e. Spirit/Iroc R/T) cars cause I don't want to leave those people out. If I remember correctly in the past the R/T cars have always been located right next to, or at least very close the Shelby class. Correct me if I'm wrong.....

Thanks in advance for your input!:thumb:

T

85shelbycharger
05-31-2007, 11:45 PM
Ok guys and gal's, listen up!

Here's the deal. I will be talking with the Carlisle events coordinator next week and I need as much feedback on this topic as possible, and as soon as possible!

Since most of us are fully aware of the separation problem with the "Shelby" class and the "19??-19?? FWD" class in previous years at the Carlisle show I'm am going to suggest this as a possible solution:

I'm going to suggest the they ditch the "Shelby" class in favor of a "Shelby/Shelby Inspired" class.

(#1-Pros) This is the fastest and easiest way for all of the TD community to be in one location and not separated by miles and miles of PT Cruisers and Sebring's. Plus the "Shelby/Shelby Inspired" class would cover the "gray area" cars like Shelby Charger's/Daytona's/Lancers etc.

(#2-Cons) This could potentially piss-off some of the #'d car owners since would allow allot more cars in the class along side of some #'d cars. I know that it wouldn't bother me since I'd rather hang with the group over taking a trophy home, but I can't say that's how everyone else feels about it and we need to respect that....

I will use the feedback that I see here to determine how I approach coordinator with a possible solution to the class separation. As of now the "Shelby/Shelby Inspired" class is the easiest solution since it will only be a name change to the already established "Shelby" class. Plus it will free up space in the 19??-19?? FWD class as a welcome side affect (those of you that where stuck in the FWD class with me last year already know what I'm talking about). Please be aware that whether you like, or dis-like the idea of the "Shelby/Shelby Inspired" class there's will be no guarantees that it will happen one way or the other. All I can do is make a suggestion and I know that the event coordinator will listen and try his best to work with us. He is truly a car/Mopar guy at heart and has even owned a Shelby Z in the past. Also be aware that there are many, many factors that he has to consider to set up a show of this magnitude in a manner that will be fair to all cars/class and we all need to respect that as well. This is why I would like to solve the problem in a simple manor with a super-easy class name change....

One last thing. Can someone please tell me if there's a specific class for the R/T (i.e. Spirit/Iroc R/T) cars cause I don't want to leave those people out. If I remember correctly in the past the R/T cars have always been located right next to, or at least very close the Shelby class. Correct me if I'm wrong.....

T

Before making a request to combine the classes, I would ask the coordinator what it would take to just get the FWD class next to the Shelby class. Remember last year how directly across from the Shelby class there was an entire empty row? If they are going to keep classes in the same locations, then you could make the request to have the FWD class in that spot. And yes, the R/T's have their own class and have always been next to the Shelby's.

1985ShlbyChrger
05-31-2007, 11:50 PM
I think the Shelby/Shelby Inspired class is a good idea. The FWD class last year was packed, although I just parked my clunker out of the way anyways lol, didn't want to make the good cars look bad.

I hope the coordinator can help us out, also maybe you should suggest that we get a bigger area this year, last years spot just wasnt big enough for the amount of cars that showed up.

85shelbycharger
05-31-2007, 11:55 PM
I think the Shelby/Shelby Inspired class is a good idea. The FWD class last year was packed, although I just parked my clunker out of the way anyways lol, didn't want to make the good cars look bad.

I hope the coordinator can help us out, also maybe you should suggest that we get a bigger area this year, last years spot just wasnt big enough for the amount of cars that showed up.

It is a good idea but I feel that combining the classes should be sort of a "last resort".

Yeah we definitely didn't have enough room last year, especially after those Sebring guys started taking some of the spots back that we stole from them :lol:

1985ShlbyChrger
06-01-2007, 12:01 AM
Haha yea, those damn Sebring guys lol. I hope maybe they can move the classes around, being close to the Shelby class would be nice. Are you bring both the Charger and the Daytona this year?

AMoparGirl
06-01-2007, 12:05 AM
Just to catch up myself, of course I'll be there. Haven't decided if I'm putting the vert w/the Sebrings or w/the special vert class they have this year. The Shelby will be out next year though.

...hey, where's my sig?:confused:

turbojerk
06-01-2007, 12:17 AM
All good stuff so far....

Yes, Pat you are correct about just moving the classes together, but as far as I know it has never happened in the past even with people suggesting it. The problem that the TD classes fall victim to mainly lies with their size. Both the Shelby and FWD classes are very small when compared to the E-body and PT Cruiser classes. Unfortunaly their sizes tend to lend themselves easily to "filling in the gaps" here and there. That's why I was thinking along the lines of a larger combined group since they won't split up a class.

I will still suggest the move first, but I don't think that it will happen because of there size...

T

csx452
06-01-2007, 12:34 AM

T

Troy,
I thought I had the results of all the judging from Carlisle last year, but I couldn't find it. I did find this though. It does answer your question. I'm just not sure what other FWD classes they had.

G31 FRONT WHL DRIVE 1975-1989 STOCK

170 SULTNER, GREGORY 1985 DODGE OMNIGLH TURBO CLONE FIRST PLACE

171 HASSE, MIKE 1984 DODGE RAMPAGE SECOND PLACE

172 DESANTIS, MICHAEL & CHRISTOPHER 1987 DODGE SHELBY Z THIRD PLACE

G32 FRONT WHL DRIVE 1990-CURRENT STOCK

SHELBY,CSX,LANCER,ALL

238 GALLAGHER, WILLIAM 1983 DODGE SHELBY CHARGER FIRST PLACE

239 LLOYD, CHRIS 1988 DODGE DAYTONA SECOND PLACE

240 JEWSON, MARK 1986 DODGE SHELBY THIRD PLACE

RT/DAYTONA,RT/SPIRIT,IROC

22 R/T DAYTONA, R/T SPIRIT, IROC

241 SCOTT, RALPH 1993 DODGE DAYTONA IROC R/T FIRST PLACE

242 DAVIS JR, MICHAEL 1991 DODGE SPIRIT R/T SECOND PLACE

243 SIMLER, JACKSON 1991 DODGE SPIRIT R/T THIRD PLACE

Frank H.

85shelbycharger
06-01-2007, 12:51 AM
Haha yea, those damn Sebring guys lol. I hope maybe they can move the classes around, being close to the Shelby class would be nice. Are you bring both the Charger and the Daytona this year?

Nah, it's going to be either or. I really want to bring the Charger just to cruise it around w/you guys. Plus if it rains or something, I dont' want the Daytona to be stuck outside :p

85shelbycharger
06-01-2007, 12:53 AM
All good stuff so far....

Yes, Pat you are correct about just moving the classes together, but as far as I know it has never happened in the past even with people suggesting it. The problem that the TD classes fall victim to mainly lies with their size. Both the Shelby and FWD classes are very small when compared to the E-body and PT Cruiser classes. Unfortunaly their sizes tend to lend themselves easily to "filling in the gaps" here and there. That's why I was thinking along the lines of a larger combined group since they won't split up a class.

I will still suggest the move first, but I don't think that it will happen because of there size...

T

Right, I know exactly what you mean Troy. The point I wanted to get across though was that if they are filling in spaces with our smaller groups, then putting the FWD class across the lane from the Shelby class would work perfectly since that space wasn't utilized and/or occupied last year.

J&G_BlueGLH
06-01-2007, 11:14 AM
Good ideas guys. I completely forgot about this issue.. I think at least trying to move the Shelby class closer to the FWD 75-89 class would be a good idea so we can all be together. I think its crazy to have them way over in the field with un-related cars. so hopefully we can get us all together a little bit more and get a bigger class going.. Let me know how you guys make out with it.

Well we are getting close. I cant believe it will soon be here. We are working on my GLH project quite a bit, and tomorrow is gonna be a lot of hard work.. plans are motor has to be in next week/next weekend. So lets hope for the best.. We are on vacation the last week in June, so I hope it goes well for us in getting it done in time. im getting very very anxious!

Plans are for Greg to take his GLH again and then taking mine to show for the first time... we are gonna be trailering one of them up with the Ram and enclosed car trailer again and camp out for the weekend... Looking forward to an awesome event. :)

turbojerk
06-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Right, I know exactly what you mean Troy. The point I wanted to get across though was that if they are filling in spaces with our smaller groups, then putting the FWD class across the lane from the Shelby class would work perfectly since that space wasn't utilized and/or occupied last year.

Well there is also another option as well and that is for them to create a NEW class that's completely separate from the Shelby class and the FWD class. That would be the "Shelby Inspired" class....

Here is the order of how I'm going to suggest things

1. Move the FWD class and the Shelby class so as they are side by side

2. Rename the "Shelby" class to "Shelby/Shelby Inspired".

3. Create a completely new class called simply "Shelby Inspired".

Of course you can also wish in one hand and schitt in the other too.....

Blue Iroc R/T
06-01-2007, 11:23 PM
If you are planning on talking to someone about moving he classes, the guy in charged of the classes is: Ed Buczeskie, his email is; edb@carlisleevents.com
Good Luck!

Marcus86GLHS
06-02-2007, 06:27 AM
".......1. Move the FWD class and the Shelby class so as they are side by side

2. Rename the "Shelby" class to "Shelby/Shelby Inspired".

3. Create a completely new class called simply "Shelby Inspired"........"

in my experience at Carlisle, anything that said "shelby" on the car was allowed into the "Shelby" class, however, those same cars are also allowed to enter in the FWD 1975-1989 class. Like last time I went i saw several shelby chargers in the FWD class, and, a few in the Shelby class, same with daytonas, so carlisle sorta already has a "shelby inspired" mix with the numbered cars from whittier. it's always been messed up like that but since they do not really screen the cars, and since the participants dont mind the mixing, it's continued on year after year.

There should be a seperate class for only numbered whittier shelby cars and trucks, but there never has been, not once, i doubt there ever will be.

in 2006 there was tons of room up in the shelby/rt area for all the 1979-1989 FWD cars and it sorta ruined the fun to have those classes seperated by a country mile. just register as a shelby, no matter what you have, and everyone park in that nice area they always give to the shelby and r/t classes.

turbojerk
06-02-2007, 06:59 AM
I believe that as a last resort will be to do like you said and register your car in the Shelby class, but it would be real nice if things where organized better....

Here again, the only problem that I see with doing that is the potential of pissing-off the #'d car owners. My good friend Mark put his clone GLH in the Shelby class in 2002 (I think) and he got nothing but looks and stares the entire F'n weekend form everyone else in the class. That was just uncalled for as far as I'm concerned. He is a the absolute biggest TD enthusiast that I know....

T

Marcus86GLHS
06-02-2007, 07:56 AM
well there's never any excuse for snubbing. i wish all fwd turbo mopars up to model year 1993 were all allowed in the same class or at least in the exact same parking area.

honestly if they let a 1989 daytona shelby in the "shelby" class why not allow say a 1985 GLH Turbo? Both are shelby-inspired. But they wont, i think only because they see the shelby sticker on the daytona but dont see one on the GLH. if they were more knowledable about these cars we'd see a lot of changes.

85glht
06-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Here again, the only problem that I see with doing that is the potential of pissing-off the #'d car owners.

That is exactly what will happen. :nod:

r00tcause
06-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Just a reminder that its being held at a different location this year do to the size that it has become. It's about 1 mile north if the old location....

T

While I dont have a car to enter anymore (I sold the lancer last weekend), my dads car will be there inside the show building (its in the invitational). If you see a red/black 71 challenger convertible inside, its his.

Will your car be wearing a new face?

r00tcause
06-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Im going to try to be there, hopefully the car'll be finished.

http://thisideup.com/shell1.jpg

Eh, that can't be more than an hours worth of work. :)

turbojerk
06-03-2007, 10:10 AM
Will your car be wearing a new face?

Kinda, but not what you're thinking. The Big Bumper is going to take some work to get it to fit the way I want it to. So for now I'm content with tucking the front bumper....

T

turbojerk
06-03-2007, 10:10 AM
Eh, that can't be more than an hours worth of work. :)

Haha!..................:lol:

T

ScottD
06-03-2007, 11:01 AM
I don't understand why all the FWD cars just can't be parked together. I don't think the classes need to be changed. It is kind of embarrassing that this is one of the biggest Chrysler shows out there and the organizers don't know these differences.

There was an R/T class in previous years. Since I own an R/T and GLHS, I don't care what class they are in, just as long as everyone is parked together!

r00tcause
06-03-2007, 08:09 PM
Kinda, but not what you're thinking. The Big Bumper is going to take some work to get it to fit the way I want it to. So for now I'm content with tucking the front bumper....

T

That works too. I'll stop by and check it out.

85glht
06-04-2007, 05:10 PM
Since I own an R/T and GLHS, I don't care what class they are in, just as long as everyone is parked together!

You and I agree. But there are some that would not agree. :nod:

devlish
06-04-2007, 05:32 PM
well, i'm not even going to the show, but all the FWD cars should be parked together and in the same class, or in only 2 classes. with the exception of the FWD Shelby cars, which should have their own class, but they should still be parked in the same area in my opinion.

ok, carry on.

85shelbycharger
06-05-2007, 12:57 AM
The only problem with having a #'ed Shelby specific class is that each of the past 3 years or so, only a handful of #'ed cars have even been at the show.

Marcus86GLHS
06-05-2007, 05:34 AM
The only problem with having a #'ed Shelby specific class is that each of the past 3 years or so, only a handful of #'ed cars have even been at the show.

so true i cannot recall ever seeing more than 7 whittier cars at carlisle at one time, there were 5 i believe last year. in fact the last several times i went to carlisle the winner of the shelby class was not a whittier car. in all my years going to carlisle i can not recall a numbered shelby car win 1st place in the shelby class. did that ever happen?

put all the 1993 and earlier fwd cars and vans in one big class, park all the srt-4's right there w/ them, it'll be so much more fun for everyone i think. that's what i'd like to see.

rwd shelby trucks should be w/ the truck classes in the appropriate years.

J&G_BlueGLH
06-12-2007, 08:50 AM
ONLY 23 MORE DAYS!!!! :)

Cant wait. I know its getting down to the wire.. but my GLH is coming along. Going to be dropping the motor in this Saturday. Hopefully all goes according to plans. Getting very anxious!

Dodgeglht
06-17-2007, 06:03 PM
Awesome!! Can't wait to see it & meet all you that go down there. I just got my GLHT boosting & the driver side carpet cleaned so it's gonna be ready. Now I just gotta get the a/c working.

turbojerk
06-17-2007, 08:40 PM
Awesome!! Can't wait to see it & meet all you that go down there. I just got my GLHT boosting & the driver side carpet cleaned so it's gonna be ready. Now I just gotta get the a/c working.

A/C???? WTF!?!?.......:p j/k!

See you there!

Troy

boneyardracing
06-17-2007, 09:24 PM
A/C is for girly men. Hell the charger doesnt even have heat. Also dosent run so it looks like carlisle is going to be a neon only apperance for me this year, and since my neon wont survive the trip looks like the R/T is comming, assuming I can sell some stuff.

J&G_BlueGLH
06-18-2007, 09:26 AM
A/C???? WTF!?!?.......:p j/k!

See you there!

Troy

Hey what you laughin about! My GLH will have A/C! LOSER! lol. So yea.. update, my GLH wont be making an appearance at Carlisle this year as planned. Got the motor in on Saturday, but got lots of other things to modify and work on that we didnt exactly plan on. you know how that goes. So instead of rushing and not doing it right, we are gonna continue to work on it thru the summer and hope to have it done for the summer still.. and then make its apperances next Spring and Summer... Gregs GLH will still be coming to Carlisle and the Nats. Gotta dew a few minor touches to it to get it there, which is nice! :)

Dodgeglht
06-19-2007, 04:09 PM
A/C is for girly men. Hell the charger doesnt even have heat. Also dosent run so it looks like carlisle is going to be a neon only apperance for me this year, and since my neon wont survive the trip looks like the R/T is comming, assuming I can sell some stuff.

Girly man... yup that's me. lol After driving my daily driver with a/c all the time I sorta need it. Last year I drove my 77 Pinto with no a/c & black interior to the Carlisle Ford Nationals & roasted. I decided then if I drive to Carlisle again it'll be in a car with a/c. :D

Dodgeglht
06-19-2007, 04:11 PM
BTW, how do they classify the Chrysler shows? do the GLH's get grouped with the regular Omni's?

CSXT802
06-19-2007, 06:11 PM
so true i cannot recall ever seeing more than 7 whittier cars at carlisle at one time, there were 5 i believe last year. in fact the last several times i went to carlisle the winner of the shelby class was not a whittier car. in all my years going to carlisle i can not recall a numbered shelby car win 1st place in the shelby class. did that ever happen?

put all the 1993 and earlier fwd cars and vans in one big class, park all the srt-4's right there w/ them, it'll be so much more fun for everyone i think. that's what i'd like to see.

rwd shelby trucks should be w/ the truck classes in the appropriate years.

I won 1st place in the shelby class in 2005.

CSXT802
06-19-2007, 06:13 PM
I'll be there this year. I'm staying at the roadway inn right on the main drag in Carlisle. stop by for a few cold ones.

Dodgeglht
06-19-2007, 07:43 PM
I'm going to be at the Wyndham about 20 minutes away. Looking forward to it big time

Dodgeglht
06-19-2007, 07:46 PM
So what's the verdict... How do they class the GLH's & the other TD's? Just wondering

1985ShlbyChrger
06-19-2007, 10:16 PM
GLH's are with the regular FWD's.
Guys, I live between the turnpike and Interstate 81. I want to try to arrange a meeting again this year, just have everybody come to my garage and hang out. I'll see what I can get brewing this year, it will probably be on Saturday. Also, is anybody going to be drag racing this year?

Nate

Dodgeglht
06-19-2007, 10:53 PM
I dunno if my car would survive a drag race. lol

J&G_BlueGLH
06-20-2007, 09:27 AM
Nate - That would be great if we could do another get together at your place on Saturday night. That was great last year. Just let us know what you need us to bring. Hopefully Troy and Mark wont be a few hours LATE like they were last year for everything. haha. Sucks I wont have my GLH there, but atleast have Gregs. Next year for sure! :) Lookin forward to a great time with everyone again. Oh and btw, thanks again Nate for all your help this past weekend.. really do appreciate it. They need to hire you at Gregs work instead of that other kid.. Todd and Greg said the same thing. :)

Dodgeglht
06-20-2007, 01:30 PM
I'll just be glad to get there & home in one piece. I'm gonna have the car all ready, but I said that last year for the All Ford Nationals a month earlier. It was doing good until the drive home. Ended up on a wrecket with a plugged up carb. I'm a little concerned since my car sat for 2 years with a blown motor & has seen the road about 500 miles in the past year since I bought it.

Atleast it'll be fun though provided no problems occur.

sdac guy
06-20-2007, 01:47 PM
It doesn't look like SDAC will be there this year either. The budget just doesn't allow it.

I contacted the Carlisle Production folks and transferred over all the contact info for SDAC to Bruce Bender of the DV-SDAC. He will be representing DV and SDAC at the event.

Folks should still register for the show with their club affiliation listed as SDAC or Shelby Dodge Auto Club. They told Bruce that this year they will be recognizing club name acronyms as well as the proper club name. Any award money won in the club challenge will remain with DV-SDAC (and I turned over last year's winnings to them also).

Barry

Dodgeglht
06-20-2007, 04:09 PM
I belong to the Buckeye Chapter & registered as such. Do I need to change that? Just thought I'd make sure.

Blue Iroc R/T
06-20-2007, 07:35 PM
It doesn't look like SDAC will be there this year either. The budget just doesn't allow it.

I contacted the Carlisle Production folks and transferred over all the contact info for SDAC to Bruce Bender of the DV-SDAC. He will be representing DV and SDAC at the event.

Folks should still register for the show with their club affiliation listed as SDAC or Shelby Dodge Auto Club. They told Bruce that this year they will be recognizing club name acronyms as well as the proper club name. Any award money won in the club challenge will remain with DV-SDAC (and I turned over last year's winnings to them also).

Barry

Barry,
Very sorry to hear that you (& SDAC) won't be there this year. You WILL be missed.

Wink
06-24-2007, 11:19 PM
looks like I just might make it to this year's event!!!!

I will be in PA during the week, and hoping to be able to get down there on Saturday. If anyone sees a guy, walking with a redhead and 4 kids, flag him down. That idiot will be me!!!!!

Wink

MoparMarc
06-26-2007, 05:34 PM
I will be there! Looking fwd it PA!
I will be rideing up with Friends from my mopar Club.

I'll swing by the SDAC tent to say hi.
I'll be looking for Challenger parts most of the Weekend.

http://moparmarc.com/neon/images/BannerPlant.jpg
http://moparmarc.com/images/Signatures/Challenger/ChallengerSig.jpg
http://www.Chicagolandmopar.com
http://www.sdac-chicago.org/
http://canoe4u.org

85shelbycharger
07-01-2007, 01:24 PM
Only five days away :dancingbana: :dancingbana:
T-Unit, tell Skelton that my Charger won't be making the venture out there since I still haven't gotten it running. Should have it fired up this afternoon, however. I would risk trying to drive it out there but I would much rather drive it around town for a while to make sure everything is checked out and OK before venturing halfway across the state :p

moparzrule
07-01-2007, 04:04 PM
GLH's are with the regular FWD's.
Guys, I live between the turnpike and Interstate 81. I want to try to arrange a meeting again this year, just have everybody come to my garage and hang out. I'll see what I can get brewing this year, it will probably be on Saturday. Also, is anybody going to be drag racing this year?

Nate

Yo Nate if you do that give me a call. I may bring the shadow down *illegally* LOL...it's all highway. I haven't gotten it inspected yet, but I did get it registered and plate transfered. I need to get insurance on it atleast this week and I'll bring it down. Right now it's just a straight T1 bone stock except G body T2 rad/IC in there. Even stock exhaust so I can pass inspection.

turbojerk
07-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Only five days away :dancingbana: :dancingbana:
T-Unit, tell Skelton that my Charger won't be making the venture out there since I still haven't gotten it running. Should have it fired up this afternoon, however. I would risk trying to drive it out there but I would much rather drive it around town for a while to make sure everything is checked out and OK before venturing halfway across the state :p

Puzzy....:p

Are you still going to be in town Wed. night? If Mindi would like it if you'd come to our place for the 4th of July picnic....LMK

T-nipple

1985ShlbyChrger
07-02-2007, 04:20 PM
I'm going to be drag racing on Friday night. If anyone wants to join me that would be great. I'm also going to set up the meeting at my place on Saturday night, around say 7 or so? I'm gonna try to get some burgers and dogs, if other people want to bring some drinks and stuff we can have a good old time.

turbojerk
07-02-2007, 04:53 PM
I'm going to be drag racing on Friday night. If anyone wants to join me that would be great. I'm also going to set up the meeting at my place on Saturday night, around say 7 or so? I'm gonna try to get some burgers and dogs, if other people want to bring some drinks and stuff we can have a good old time.

Hey Nate, Denny has offered to feed eveyone from the DV-SDAC and Steel City group and SV-TD members on Saturday night at the camping spot at gate #6. Everyone from the TD group is ivnvited. Hopefully we can arange everythig around that....?

T

mcsvt
07-02-2007, 04:58 PM
Glad that I am planning Sat. as my Carlisle day. I can't commit to the whole weekend yet. Crazy at work right now!

1985ShlbyChrger
07-02-2007, 05:16 PM
Yea that's cool Troy. I was going to call you in a few minutes anyways.I remembered about Denny having the camping spot, but wasn't sure if he was going to do food again this year. And it's easier for people to stay in the car show instead of having to drive over to my place. Tell Denny I'd be happy to help pay for some of the food.

turbojerk
07-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Yea that's cool Troy. I was going to call you in a few minutes anyways.I remembered about Denny having the camping spot, but wasn't sure if he was going to do food again this year. And it's easier for people to stay in the car show instead of having to drive over to my place. Tell Denny I'd be happy to help pay for some of the food.

That's cool!!

Here are the details...Spread the word!!

Uncle Denny's Carlisle Campground BASH!!! (http://sv-td.com/Forum/viewforum.asp?forum_id=1&cat_id=10&topic_id=384&cat_name=Events&topic_name=Uncle+Denny%27s+Carlisle+Campground+BAS H%21%21%21&mode=iVRjLgbcVP&c_status=sNYfR&t_status=sNYfR)

neonkitten63
07-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Glad that I am planning Sat. as my Carlisle day. I can't commit to the whole weekend yet. Crazy at work right now!

Cant wait to see ya Gary....We miss you already!!! :) :D

denviola
07-02-2007, 06:58 PM

Barry

Looks like it's my turn to say sorry you aren't making it, Barry. Thanks for the support, and see ya next time.
Denny

85shelbycharger
07-02-2007, 09:19 PM
Puzzy....:p

Are you still going to be in town Wed. night? If Mindi would like it if you'd come to our place for the 4th of July picnic....LMK

T-nipple

T-Nurple, I'll be in town on Wednesday night, but I'll have no transportation to go anywhere. I'm driving up in the Winnebago with Ron and Phil that night, Billy comes in on Thursday morning in the T-Riz, and my dad is driving my Daytona up on Friday.

I'm definitely game for Uncle D's BBQ :thumb: Sounds like a good time :nod:

AMoparGirl
07-03-2007, 12:00 AM
WOOHOO!! Party @ Denny's!:cheer2:

DC Turismo
07-03-2007, 12:29 AM
Looking forward to seeing everyone here at Carlisle this year! This time around I'll be staying for the whole weekend. I just finished cleaning the Turismo's interior all up and filling it up with gas. Can't wait to cruise the town with T Skelton Nate and the Puz! hahaha

briceturbosports
07-03-2007, 12:16 PM
sounds like a great weekend :D

turbojerk
07-03-2007, 12:33 PM
sounds like a great weekend :D

Bringing you're car???

I need some more pic's of it.....

T-ball

briceturbosports
07-03-2007, 12:47 PM
Bringing you're car???

I need some more pic's of it.....

T-ball

more ? :confused: don't you mean some ? :D

turbojerk
07-03-2007, 12:52 PM
more ? :confused: don't you mean some ? :D

My plan is for Mindi to ware something slutty and pose on the hood. Got a problem with that??:eyebrows:

T

briceturbosports
07-03-2007, 12:56 PM
My plan is for Mindi to ware something slutty and pose on the hood. Got a problem with that??:eyebrows:

T

wear something ? it would be better if she wore nothing :evil: :thumb:

turbojerk
07-03-2007, 01:04 PM
wear something ? it would be better if she wore nothing :evil: :thumb:

Ok,...but we'll have to get her really drunk first!:thumb:

turbojerk
07-03-2007, 04:34 PM
T-Nurple, I'll be in town on Wednesday night, but I'll have no transportation to go anywhere.

Well if you decide that you want to come to the picnic just let me know. Skelton and I will come get you.....We can even hit the pool!!:nod:

T-fed

denviola
07-03-2007, 07:17 PM
Troy, is the kickoff car show still Thursday night? Didn't see a post anywhere. I think you said it was in a new location?

1985ShlbyChrger
07-03-2007, 08:16 PM
It's still Thursday night. It's at I think the Merriott Inn or something along that line. It's right by the turnpike.

1985ShlbyChrger
07-03-2007, 08:36 PM
Here's the link that Troy posted earlier.

boneyardracing
07-03-2007, 08:36 PM
Starting on the R/T tonight, help me think of other things I need to do:
Wash&Wax
Get the daily driver trash out
Change oil
Repaint most of Ft bumper
Fix scratches
polish manifold
Clean wheels
Clean engine
Pack

If anybody wants (to see) them I can bring the shelby covers and/or 2gn neon hitch

J&G_BlueGLH
07-03-2007, 08:52 PM
See you guys in a few days. Just got back from vacation tonight around 6:30... and Gregs gotta go down to work and inspect (cough) the GLH. Registration came while we were gone.. then got a few odds and ends to do and clean er up and we are good to go. Gonna bring the Ram with the trailer and his GLH. Cant wait to hear all the SDAC stories, and get together with all of you guys again. Sounds like its gonna be a kickin time with SV-TD and some of the other SDAC and TD guys and gals. One of Gregs co-workers that has a Daytona is gonna join us, but not showing. (Nate you met him when you came down - Todd) so he will be hangin with us I believe as well. We plan to camp out in the FD lot where Denny and Troy and them will be... and we shall be attending the Party at Denny's! WOOT! :D Lookin forward to seein you again too, Gary! Glad you can make it down , even if its just for Saturday! See you all soon. Cant wait! :thumb:

Blue Iroc R/T
07-04-2007, 01:29 AM
Well everyone, I will be there. Sorry, I haven't been on for about a week due to a death in my family.
Looks like I will be towing my R/T with my Dakota Quad and will drop off the R/T in Building "T" sometime Thrusday. After checking in at my Motel in Dillsburg, I'll head over to the Mopar Rebellion, I might even enter the DQC in the show, since my R/T won't be comming out until Sunday. I will also try to make it to Denny's Bash.
I'm really looking forward to seeing you all again.
I have Pat's cell number and if anyone is looking for me, my cell# is 330 256-7145. See you all in a couple days. :thumb:

briceturbosports
07-04-2007, 01:56 AM
Ok,...but we'll have to get her really drunk first!:thumb:

:eyebrows: sounds like a job for the capt'in :nod:

Wink
07-04-2007, 09:15 AM

I'd better see you there!!!

Maybe you can see the damage that my Minivan has received on the roadtrip up to PA.

J&G_BlueGLH
07-04-2007, 05:02 PM
Well everyone, I will be there. Sorry, I haven't been on for about a week due to a death in my family.
Looks like I will be towing my R/T with my Dakota Quad and will drop off the R/T in Building "T" sometime Thrusday. After checking in at my Motel in Dillsburg, I'll head over to the Mopar Rebellion, I might even enter the DQC in the show, since my R/T won't be comming out until Sunday. I will also try to make it to Denny's Bash.
I'm really looking forward to seeing you all again.
I have Pat's cell number and if anyone is looking for me, my cell# is 330 256-7145. See you all in a couple days. :thumb:

Hey Ralph. Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope that everything is ok. It will be good getting to meet you this year. Hope to see you at the Pre-Show tomorrow night and then during the weekend, and hopefully at Denny's Bash as well. I know Greg and I are looking forward to a great time as well! Getting excited..
Well, gotta get down to the garage and give Greg a hand on some things for his GLH.. see ya'll soon!!!! :)

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10734;127/st/20070706/e/Chrysler+Carlisle/k/5194/event.png
(http://www.TickerFactory.com/)

1985ShlbyChrger
07-04-2007, 06:11 PM
So is anyone in the area yet?

denviola
07-04-2007, 10:50 PM
If you are coming to the picnic on Saturday, it will be in the parking lot/campground outside gate 6 some where around 5 pm. This is a pay to park area, so here's how to defray the cost:

If you are parking inside the fairgrounds (Reminder - did you put SDAC on your registration?), leave your car inside and just walk thru gate 6. We will be not far from the entrance. Be advised gate 6 closes at midnight until 0600.

If you are coming for the day on Saturday and not entering your car in the show, then park at gate 6 for the day. Gate 6 parking is along Calvary road, and you will find Calvary Road starts at a traffic light on route 11. If coming from turnpike or rt 81 it will be a right turn. There is a large sign at the entrance advertising that the parking benefits a local fire company.

Day parking was $5 last year, weekend was $25. Any questions see me inside at spaces N118 & 119.
Denny

Wink
07-05-2007, 12:43 AM
So is anyone in the area yet?

I'm just up the road about an hour or so. I'm visiting my parents in Williamsport.

brummy
07-05-2007, 10:37 PM
If you are coming to the picnic on Saturday, it will be in the parking lot/campground outside gate 6 some where around 5 pm. This is a pay to park area, so here's how to defray the cost:

If you are coming for the day on Saturday and not entering your car in the show, then park at gate 6 for the day. Gate 6 parking is along Calvary road, and you will find Calvary Road starts at a traffic light on route 11. If coming from turnpike or rt 81 it will be a right turn. There is a large sign at the entrance advertising that the parking benefits a local fire company.

Day parking was $5 last year, weekend was $25. Any questions see me inside at spaces N118 & 119.
Denny

Just to make sure, If I am coming down on Saturday only, parking would be $5?

J&G_BlueGLH
07-08-2007, 09:55 PM
what a great event again this year. it seems like it gets better and better each year! cant wait to do it again next year. they already announced the dates as july 11-13 2008. :thumb:

denviola
07-08-2007, 10:43 PM
Just to make sure, If I am coming down on Saturday only, parking would be $5?

Sorry didn't get back to you, was at the show. Hopefully you were one of the great crowd at the picnic, didn't get to meet everyone. We locals were thrilled with the turnout and are going to make the picnic an annual thing. Can't beat $25 to camp for the weekend, and it was $5 for day parking at gate 6. Show field space for the fwd classes was also very close to the gate so it was convenient. The campers were parked in a primo spot, close to the gate, and arranged with an open picnic area inside. Was great to see Chris and Johnny and all the attendees at the picnic.

If you are thinking about next year, hope to see you there. Thanks to all that turned out, got to put faces with names for quite a few. Congrats to Jen and Greg from the local SV gang for their 2nd place show award, and thanks to all for entering your rides.

Denny

mcsvt
07-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Denny, thanks a lot for putting together that picnic. It was great getting everybody together. :thumb:

neonkitten63
07-09-2007, 10:34 AM
A HUGE thank you goes to you Denny. I know myself and the rest of the DV crew that made it to your little shin-dig just had a blast. The food was great, the shots were plentiful and the company.....even better. You were an awesome host and we have a blast. Thank you!!! It was great seeing everyone!! :)

turbojerk
07-09-2007, 10:37 AM
Denny for President in ‘08 :nod:

J&G_BlueGLH
07-09-2007, 11:14 AM
+1 :thumb:

briceturbosports
07-09-2007, 12:42 PM

+ 2 for president

had a great time nice to meet the mrs. great food and time looking foward to next year thanks again :thumb: later greg

boneyardracing
07-09-2007, 05:21 PM
So who beet me to the $2000 Spirit R/T?

BTW: I was the blonde guy in the black/purple flamed shelby hat, sorry I didnt stay around you guys too long but, up at 2gn we were just having too much fun,and a dicussion where the asain guy expressed his distaste for asain women and srt-4's

1985ShlbyChrger
07-09-2007, 06:03 PM
It was a friend of mine that bought the Spirit R/T. He paid $1200 for it. The O2 wires ended up falling on the swingvalve and burning through, causing them to short and take out a fusible link. He pulled the wires off the swingvalve, retaped them, put a new fusible link in it and started it up and drove it on the trailer. Not a bad deal, it's got some rust on the underside but new floorpans and it would be good to go.

Dodgeglht
07-09-2007, 06:25 PM
what a great event again this year. it seems like it gets better and better each year! cant wait to do it again next year. they already announced the dates as july 11-13 2008. :thumb:

It was lots of fun. It was nice to meet you on Friday. Although I wish my car arrived on better terms. Unplugged the o2 sensor & it never died again. Wierd thing is my gas mileage was the same as it was befoe. Think it died on the way to Carlisle.

I'll definitely be there next year. Everybody was so nice compared to the Ford show. I has so many compliments on my car. Especially the questions on the cruise control. lol

85shelbycharger
07-09-2007, 07:33 PM
This was no doubtedly one of the best Carlisle's I've ever been to! It was so great getting to see those I've met before as well as those who I met this weekend! Like everyone else said, THANK YOU Denny!!

I'll have pictures posted up soon :eyebrows:

It was lots of fun. It was nice to meet you on Friday. Although I wish my car arrived on better terms. Unplugged the o2 sensor & it never died again. Wierd thing is my gas mileage was the same as it was befoe. Think it died on the way to Carlisle.

I'll definitely be there next year. Everybody was so nice compared to the Ford show. I has so many compliments on my car. Especially the questions on the cruise control. lol

Hope those weather seals work out for ya :thumb: I also have a very nice gray cargo cover if you'd be interested for your car.

Dodgeglht
07-09-2007, 07:43 PM
This was no doubtedly one of the best Carlisle's I've ever been to! It was so great getting to see those I've met before as well as those who I met this weekend! Like everyone else said, THANK YOU Denny!!

Hope those weather seals work out for ya :thumb: I also have a very nice gray cargo cover if you'd be interested for your car.

I actually thought about a cargo cover after I got about half way. PM me on the cargo cover & I'll let you know. As for the seals I'm gonna be tearing the old ones off later this week. Hopefully that will fix that leaky driver door. Nice to have met you this weekend.

Wink
07-09-2007, 08:55 PM
I had a great time. I just wished I could have stayed longer to have met more of you. I did have some engaging conversations. And as always, Gary, good to see you again. Don't be a stranger. Come on out and see me in Nevada during the Nationals/Classic out there.

Wink

J&G_BlueGLH
07-09-2007, 10:28 PM
well said everyone. it was a great time this year, and good meeting a lot of new faces, and getting to chat with a lot of familiar ones. unfortunately we had a HOT weekend for it, but it still had a great turn out and a great time. Denny - thanks again for a great Saturday evening! Cant wait to do it all again next year.

I dropped off my film today and got everything loaded.. so here are my pics from Carlisle 2007.. enjoy!

http://www.webshots.com/user/mopargirl41301

denviola
07-09-2007, 10:30 PM

OK, let's stop that crap right now......

IIRC, just threw an idea out there and all the SV gang ran with it quite successfully. Craig put up the banner so everyone could see where to go from the gate and provided lots of drinks. Troy's grill took quite a while to clean after that workout, and thanks for the brownies (and the Captain, etc.).

One of our gang cut it close to the wire, buying a camper Monday before the show. Worked out pretty good, right T-Bone?
Interesting beverages just materialized like the apple jack that Ron produced. And leave it to a guy named "Top Fuel" to bring the black cherry rum.
Seemed like the "party favors" were a hit! A couple different macaroni salads appeared from Greg and Wife and another couple that I didn't get their names (sorry, but we were all gushing over your cute baby!) Seemed like snacks and drinks and other shared items just kept coming. Thanks for sharing, I won't be able to thank eveyone personally as my memory is a little foggy!
Don't forget the smoked turkey Mike and Faith cooked up all day at Chris' booth. Yummy!

A huge thank you to all the SV club for making the event happen. It was NOT the Denny show.......
A HUGE THANK YOU to all that came and made it an event that we will repeat.

Dodgeglht
07-09-2007, 10:37 PM
well said everyone. it was a great time this year, and good meeting a lot of new faces, and getting to chat with a lot of familiar ones. unfortunately we had a HOT weekend for it, but it still had a great turn out and a great time. Denny - thanks again for a great Saturday evening! Cant wait to do it all again next year.

I dropped off my film today and got everything loaded.. so here are my pics from Carlisle 2007.. enjoy!

http://www.webshots.com/user/mopargirl41301

nice pics. I like the shot you took of my car- the silver GLH. It was lots of fun, except when it wouldn't start for me after I got registration taken care of. It stalled about 5 times just getting it to the spot on Friday and that was after letting it cool for about 45 minutes.

AMoparGirl
07-10-2007, 10:43 AM
:amen:YES! IT was AWESOME! We really know how to have fun, don't we! I loved our little party circle there on the corner! :grouphug: Denny, you're an awesome host! And you're wife is a blast, she needs to hang out w/us more often! Thanx again!:cheer2:

neonkitten63
07-10-2007, 11:16 AM
Denny, hope to see ya next year at SDAC!!! :)

DC Turismo
07-10-2007, 11:33 AM
Definitely a great time! Thanks to all of you TM'ers who came out to increase the showfield size for our cars! Good to meet up with everyone again, especially on Saturday night! HAHA

AMoparGirl
07-10-2007, 01:14 PM
Funny thing is, I checked the amount of registrants & I believe it only said 15!

ShelbyCharger85
07-10-2007, 01:40 PM
Well for all you guys that I met over the weekend. It was a great time. I can't wait until next weekend. And for all you guys that told me to move over to turbo-mopar here you go. lol

denviola
07-10-2007, 05:04 PM
Well for all you guys that I met over the weekend. It was a great time. I can't wait until next weekend. And for all you guys that told me to move over to turbo-mopar here you go. lol

Don't forget your local club, SV-TD.com

Denny

r00tcause
07-10-2007, 09:49 PM

Hey sorry I never got back to you but I never came back up to the TD area as I was busy at the time I bumped into you. :|

Oh well, I had fun.

r00tcause
07-10-2007, 09:51 PM
It was a friend of mine that bought the Spirit R/T. He paid $1200 for it. The O2 wires ended up falling on the swingvalve and burning through, causing them to short and take out a fusible link. He pulled the wires off the swingvalve, retaped them, put a new fusible link in it and started it up and drove it on the trailer. Not a bad deal, it's got some rust on the underside but new floorpans and it would be good to go.

Thats a VERY common problem with R/T's.

Blue Iroc R/T
07-11-2007, 12:05 PM
Thanks Denny for all your efforts in putting it all together. I enjoyed meeting you, your Wife and everyone else. Great time. :thumb:

Here are some pics of my Iroc R/T in the Invitational Bldg.:
http://www.pbase.com/rmscott/carlisle_2007_bldg_t

Here are pics of Mark’s Black Daytona (1st Plc. 90 & Up STOCK) and others:
http://www.pbase.com/rmscott/carlisle_2007

Marcus86GLHS
07-11-2007, 02:23 PM
Ralph you have a typo, Kelly G. has an IROC RT daytona not a Spirit as labeled in your photos.

Greg S.'s car is not actually a real GLHT, it is a Plymouth Horizon cloned to a GLHT, he did a fantastic job with that car. amazing cloning, none like it.

So they mis-classified an IROC in with the IROC R/T class? that's a shame but consistent w/ Carlisle....every year we see "shelby -inspired" cars classified as "shelby". oh well its all for fun, great pix! thanks.

Blue Iroc R/T
07-11-2007, 03:26 PM
Ralph you have a typo, Kelly G. has an IROC RT daytona not a Spirit as labeled in your photos.

Greg S.'s car is not actually a real GLHT, it is a Plymouth Horizon cloned to a GLHT, he did a fantastic job with that car. amazing cloning, none like it.

So they mis-classified an IROC in with the IROC R/T class? that's a shame but consistent w/ Carlisle....every year we see "shelby -inspired" cars classified as "shelby". oh well its all for fun, great pix! thanks.

lol, Kelly is a man of many cars, he brought his Daily Driver Spirit R/T to this meet and took 3rd Place with it without even opening his hood. It IS
a good looking daily driver.

I didn't realize (or remember) that Greg's car was a Horizon. I knew that he did a lot of work on it and it really looks good. I bet Jen's will also look good when they finish with it.

After some complaining to the Carlisle Staff, they did change the Classification on the Iroc To the 90 & Up FWD Stock Class, but didn't make him move. When the votes came in, the totaled them with the R/T class and gave him 2nd Place.
The Iroc was TOTALLY Badged as a Iroc R/T. It was at Carlisle back in 2002 or 2003 and he was trying to pass it off as a Iroc R/T at that time also. But if you looked thru the Photo Book that he had in the back, he had before and after pics that showed the V6 Decal on the front quarter. I give the guy credit, he has done a LOT of work on it and to the unknowing, it may look nice. But, I personally don't care for the Mis-Representation of trying to pass it as a Iroc R/T. IF he would have swapped in a TIII engine and a A568, it would have came off much better with the R/T people. (or at least with me). I have nothinig against cloning a car. But don't just do the easy stuff by putting badges and decals on and not capturing the essence of what the car is about. i.e.; Greg's GLH Turbo, by all appearances, it is a GLH Turbo. He got the color correct, the engine/Tans is correct and the badging is correct. Cloning a car is one thing, but this was a total disregard for the car that he was trying to copy. It was a A604 Automatic, not even a 5 Speed. :banghead:

Marcus86GLHS
07-11-2007, 04:12 PM
Kelly G also has a Spirit R/T? as Jonny Carson used to say, "...i did not know that..." thanx for clearing that up for me.

cloning is great, but....in a judged car show, one should respect the breed and make it clear: "this-is-an-X-cloning-a-Y."

Ralph were only Whittier-made cars in the Shelby class, or, did they allow all cars that were shelby and shelby inspired?

were you the only FWD car in the auditorium? if so: sweet move.

mcsvt
07-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Mark, Kelly had the Spirit R/T at the meet we had at Cliff's a couple months back. I think he had just picked it up recently...

Xtrempickup
07-11-2007, 11:14 PM
anybody other than MrOverkill get any pictures of my R/T? I didnt bring a camera was wondering. i wanted some for my own and some for Ralph's site

Blue Iroc R/T
07-11-2007, 11:25 PM
Ralph were only Whittier-made cars in the Shelby class, or, did they allow all cars that were shelby and shelby inspired?

were you the only FWD car in the auditorium? if so: sweet move.

IIRC, For the most part the Shelby Class was all NUMBERED cars. However, a 89 Shelby Daytona did win 2nd place. Bill Schimeneck's Shelby Lancer and his Shelby Dakota took 1st and 3rd.
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/library/gallery.asp?currentpage=22&gallery=1%20All-Chrysler%20Nationals%20Winners

Yes, my car was the ONLY FWD in the Invitational Bldg. It was also the cheapest vehicle in the Bldg. The Hemi Roadrunner that was directly behind me was purchased 3 years ago for $132K and had a FIRM offer of over $200K from someone at the show. I think the value of just about every other car in the bldg was near or over $100K. :nod: I was surprised at how many stopped to compliment the car and to take pictures. It was awesome.

Blue Iroc R/T
07-11-2007, 11:31 PM
anybody other than MrOverkill get any pictures of my R/T? I didnt bring a camera was wondering. i wanted some for my own and some for Ralph's site

Tom I got three of them posted here:
http://www.pbase.com/rmscott/image/82047334
http://www.pbase.com/rmscott/image/82047335
http://www.pbase.com/rmscott/image/82047335

I just haven't got them coppied to the R/T gallery yet. I may even have a couple more when I go thru them.

You can Right Click on the pic and "Save Picture As" to save it to your computer. :thumb:

Xtrempickup
07-11-2007, 11:32 PM
Thanks Ralph, i'd like to have completed pictures up vs. last years wet paint pics with no decals.

Blue Iroc R/T
07-11-2007, 11:46 PM
Thanks Ralph, i'd like to have completed pictures up vs. last years wet paint pics with no decals.

Done!
http://www.pbase.com/rmscott/tom_kordoskys_red_rt

Turbo3Iroc
07-12-2007, 02:11 AM
lol, Kelly is a man of many cars, he brought his Daily Driver Spirit R/T to this meet and took 3rd Place with it without even opening his hood. It IS
a good looking daily driver.

This car has the drivetrain from my wrecked white R/T in it. Right now I can't trust the Daytona to drive that far and no a/c makes it worse. Towing it would have over doubled my fuel cost but I should have bit the bullet. I am quite happy with 3rd place though because it was not expected. I took it through a car wash the morning of and parked it on the field and did my own thing all day.

Ralph, I'll send you that pic I took of you.

Kelly

J&G_BlueGLH
07-12-2007, 10:27 PM
"I didn't realize (or remember) that Greg's car was a Horizon. I knew that he did a lot of work on it and it really looks good. I bet Jen's will also look good when they finish with it"

Thanks Ralph for your nice comments, I do appreciate it. Yes that is correct. Greg's GLH is a CLONE. He took a Horizon and gutted the entire thing. The only thing that is original on that car is the shell. He did everything from top to bottom. started when we were 17 and seniors in high school and just got it done last year for Carlisle, so it was a 4 year project. we are in the midst of working on mine, and the motor is in.. but have a whole year to get that one the way i want it. :) a lot of money and time put in to his especially.

It was great getting to meet you Ralph, we had a great time !

I agree with you all in regards to the IROC Daytona issue.. LOL.. what a mess... what a dork. LOL

Dodgeglht
07-12-2007, 10:39 PM
My dad liked Gregs car. He didn't know it was actually a Horizon made into a GLH clone. Nice work on it. Looking forward to seeing your GLH T2 project next year. Getting reservations made for next year in a couple weeks.

denviola
07-14-2007, 08:39 AM
Anyone have any picnic pictures? If so, share or PM me for my address and I'll host them.
Thanks again for a great time.

Denny

85shelbycharger
07-16-2007, 10:21 PM

Nice meeting you too, Ryan. Just make the T-M.com thing a habit and say the heck with that other site :p

Dodgeglht
07-17-2007, 08:47 PM
[QUOTE=85shelbycharger;181741]This was no doubtedly one of the best Carlisle's I've ever been to! It was so great getting to see those I've met before as well as those who I met this weekend! Like everyone else said, THANK YOU Denny!!

Ya got thos pics you took of the show? Haven't seen them posted yet.

85shelbycharger
07-19-2007, 06:20 PM
Ya got thos pics you took of the show? Haven't seen them posted yet.

Here's a link to those that I have uploaded into my gallery: http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=711

Dodgeglht
07-19-2007, 07:00 PM
Looks good.