PDA

View Full Version : 2.2 Supercharger

91dodgespiritrt
01-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Guys,

I'm probably 20 years behind in loooking for a DC or MP 2.2 Supercharger but I was wondering if anyone had one lying around.

On the same subject, has anyone bought those hundred dollar or so superchargers on ebay? I'm wondering how could they be some cheap?

Mike

Turbodave
01-01-2007, 06:55 PM
The old 2.2 Superchargers come up for sale every now and then, but they usually bring some decent money, if they aren't here, ebay is another good place to look.

The cheap electric superchargers on ebay are a rip-off, don't waste your money on one of them.

91dodgespiritrt
01-01-2007, 08:53 PM
thanks for the word on the ebay blowers and for getting back Dave.

DC Turismo
01-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Just be patient, back when I was looking for one a few years ago, I found an NOS one on ebay that I managed to get for $1200. I have since sold it to go another route, but they are available. Just don't be shy when it comes to spending that kind of money on them due to how rare they are.

91dodgespiritrt
01-02-2007, 09:08 PM
I saw that one and decided to pass it up as I wanted my GLH totally stock and original. I wouldn't mind having a blower just in case I change my mind.

Kudos to the owners of those Rampages and Chargers with the blowers on them. I saw a red Rampage online that is done nice - not stock looking but it's really done nice. Nice job.

Mike